public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Insight stalls when running program
@ 2005-07-27  8:07 Jesper Klitgaard
From: Jesper Klitgaard @ 2005-07-27  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Hi,

I now got Insight up and running.

I load a simple executable in to the program;

     1    #include <stdio.h>
     2    #include <stdlib.h>
     3
     4    void f1()
-    5    {
-    6        printf("Function 1\n");
-    7    }
     8
     9    int main()
-    10    {
-    11        int i = 5;
-    12        printf("Hello world!\n");
-    13        f1();
     14
-    15        i += 5;
     16
-    17        return 0;
-    18    }

When I press run, Insight stalls. I have to force quit the program
because its not responding.

Does anybody have any idea whats wrong?

Regards,
Jesper Klitgaard