public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Windows GUI to GDB on Mac OS X
@ 2002-12-17  6:43 Susan G. Conger
From: Susan G. Conger @ 2002-12-17  6:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Hi,

I am trying to find a GUI to GDB running on a Mac OS X box.  I have to do Mac
OS X development and I do this from my Windows machine using a terminal
program.  I really like GUI debuggers so I was hoping there is a solution that
will give me a GUI interface to GDB running on the Mac OS X box.  Has anyone
tried this before?  Does anyone know of something that might work?

Thanks,
Susan

Susan G. Conger                 Custom Windows & Macintosh Development
President                                Web Site Design & Development
YOERIC Corporation                       Database Design & Development
256 Windy Ridge Road
Chapel Hill, NC  27517
Phone/Fax: (919)542-0071
congers@yoeric.com