public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Resume: Please forward to HR
@ 2001-08-30 10:08 Bob McNally
From: Bob McNally @ 2001-08-30 10:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Bob McNally
288 Equestrian Drive
Kanata, ON K2M 1C5
613-592-2820
bob@mcnally.to

August 29, 2001

To whom it may concern

I am seeking a permanent position with a progressive firm, which would
utilize my varied abilities. I am experienced in all facets of computer
support and maintenance and capable of handling a great deal of
responsibility.

With my 15 years of support background, I have the depth of experience it
takes to make positive contributions. Of key importance has been my ability
to handle day-to-day issues while planning and implementing future programs
and systems.

Should you agree that my skills match the requirements for a position you
might have available or expect to become available; I would welcome the
opportunity to interview with you. I thank you for your time and look
forward to meeting with you.

Sincerely,

Bob McNally

Enclosed: Resume