public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* problems with the "target" part..
@ 2000-01-24 14:55 Rune Elvemo
From: Rune Elvemo @ 2000-01-24 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

I have a really hard time figuring out how to use insight.....

I mean.. I *have* used debuggers before. and know how to set breakpoints
and stuff...

the actual problem here... is that I can't make it work no matter what
target I specify, I ALWAYS get the message "don't know how to run" or
something like that..

even when I use "target exec <filename>" first...

the old gdb didn't have to know about some target, in order to start did
it ?

I'm sorry for posting something you might find stupid.. but if I don't ask
somewhere, I won't be able to use Insight in the near future..

thanks!

---
Rune Elvemo	---	Octagon / Digital Minds
relvemo@grm.hia.no