public inbox for jit@gcc.gnu.org
* Re: existing C frontend for libgccjit?
       [not found] <xUyN-um9ScbmLylXsJiiBi5lDN-EqVJrG7l2Twf_EURFKAXh5KnTSwEbYNjnZEtTaeET3RoMqTTeDsMkz3TnQJMSFJt93gcmVQolubmOUnM=@zhuyi.fan>
@ 2023-10-07 14:47 ` Basile Starynkevitch
From: Basile Starynkevitch @ 2023-10-07 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jit

On 10/7/23 16:43, Schrodinger ZHU Yifan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In my case, I wanted to include inline definitions in a header file
> into a context. Is there a way to this without writing all the functions?

I don't know about it.

An alternative (generating *less efficient* code) could be to consider
using GNU lightning. https://www.gnu.org/software/lightning/

GNU lightning generates "unoptimized" code, but it generates it faster
than libgccjit.

Another alternative could be to develop your GCC plugin generating
(using GIMPLE representation) some C code (which you could later pass to
GCC and compile, on Linux, as a shared object)

Regards.

--
Basile Starynkevitch -http://starynkevitch.net/Basile/
email:<basile@starynkevitch.net>  (near Paris, France)

* Re: existing C frontend for libgccjit?
@ 2023-10-07 15:26   ` Basile Starynkevitch
From: Basile Starynkevitch @ 2023-10-07 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jit