* VeryUtils provides Best Software, Web Applications and Services for Your Business.
@ 2022-10-14 16:33 VeryUtils Inc.
From: VeryUtils Inc. @ 2022-10-14 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha

Hello there,
To Whom It May Concern.
This communication is meant for the management
department. If you are not the correct person,
would you please forward this email to the correct
person on my behalf? Thank you.
Dear Manager,
My apologies for contacting you with no advance
notice. My name is Frank, I'm come from
VeryUtils.com
company. VeryUtils is a software company, we are
developing various software applications for
different companies. We want to use our technology
to Make Your Business More Successful.VeryUtils
has following applications and services which may
useful to you,* QR-Code Contactless Digital Menus
for Restaurants (Allow your customers to browse
the online menu, and then place an order online),
https://veryutils.com/qr-code-menu

*
Mass Email Sender Service (Send regular
promotional emails to your customers),
https://veryutils.com/mass-email-sender-service
* PHP Batch Email Sender (Send regular promotional
emails to your customers),
https://veryutils.com/php-script-batch-send-emails*
PHP Booking and Appointment Scheduler (Allow your
customers to Book Reservations
online),https://veryutils.com/php-appointment-scheduler*
Online Ordering Software (Allow your customers to
order your items online),
https://veryutils.com/php-shopping-cart* PDF to
Word Converter (Convert PDF to Word for editing in
MS
Word),https://veryutils.com/pdf-to-word-converter

* PDF Virtual Printer SDK for Developers Royalty
Freehttps://veryutils.com/pdf-virtual-printer*
More applications and services on VeryUtils
marketplace,

https://veryutils.com/We have 20% off for all
products on VeryUtils Marketplace with coupon
code: SALE2022

We can also provide you with the custom
development services to best meet your business
needs.
If you need any software, or if you have any
suggestions or ideas, please feel free to let us
know, we are glad to hear from you.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Thank you in advance.
Regards.
Frank
Email: support@veryutils.com
Web: https://veryutils.com

I know these emails can bother some people. If
you don't want us to reach out anymore, please

click here to unsubscribe.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-10-14 16:33 UTC | newest]