public inbox for libc-hacker@sourceware.org
* Broken build from libc cvs trunk
@ 2006-02-27 20:52 Steven Munroe
From: Steven Munroe @ 2006-02-27 20:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roland McGrath, GNU libc hacker

Roland are you in the middle of rearranging the lowlevellocking support?

CVS trunk is broken with:

../nptl/lowlevellock.h:46: error: redefinition of ‘__generic_mutex_lock’
../nptl/lowlevellock.h:46: error: previous definition of
‘__generic_mutex_lock’ was here
../nptl/lowlevellock.h:76: error: redefinition of ‘__generic_mutex_unlock’
../nptl/lowlevellock.h:76: error: previous definition of
‘__generic_mutex_unlock’ was here

Is there something the platforms need to do? or should we just stay out
of your way ;-)

* Re: Broken build from libc cvs trunk
@ 2006-02-27 20:56 ` Roland McGrath
From: Roland McGrath @ 2006-02-27 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Steven Munroe; +Cc: GNU libc hacker

I am in the middle of changing the configury around.  I didn't think the
parts I'd already checked in broke things, but I guess I was wrong.
Sorry about that.  Just sit tight until later on today.

Thanks,
Roland

* Re: Broken build from libc cvs trunk
@ 2006-02-27 21:06   ` Steve Munroe