public inbox for mauve-discuss@sourceware.org
* [patch] java/awt/color/ColorSpace
@ 2003-05-22 20:18 Daniel Bonniot
From: Daniel Bonniot @ 2003-05-22 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mauve-discuss

I send a new testcae some time ago to mauve-patches, but nobody picked
it up. It was suggested that muve-patches is not very active, so may it
is worth to resend it here.
This case concerns java.awt, but it does not require a display to run.
It fails on all free vms I tried (it did one month ago, at least), but
passes on Blackdown.
This is my first patch, so please check it conforms to Mauve's
standards. I did my best to ensure that, and it seems to work.

2003-04-10  Daniel Bonniot  <bonniot@users.sf.net>

   * gnu/testlet/java/awt/color/ColorSpace/isCS_sRGB.java: New file.

I have at least two other tests to contribute. Should I send them to
this list?

Daniel

[-- Attachment #2: isCS_sRGB.java --]
[-- Type: text/x-java, Size: 1193 bytes --]

// Tags: JDK1.2

// Copyright (C) 2003 Daniel Bonniot <bonniot@users.sf.net>

// This file is part of Mauve.

// Mauve is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
// it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
// the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
// any later version.

// Mauve is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
// but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
// MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
// GNU General Public License for more details.

// You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
// along with Mauve; see the file COPYING.  If not, write to
// the Free Software Foundation, 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
// Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.  */

package gnu.testlet.java.awt.color.ColorSpace;

import gnu.testlet.Testlet;
import gnu.testlet.TestHarness;

import java.awt.color.ColorSpace;

/**
 * Checks that isCS_sRGB returns true for ColorSpace.CS_sRGB.
 */
public class isCS_sRGB implements Testlet
{
  public void test (TestHarness harness)
  {
    harness.check(ColorSpace.getInstance(ColorSpace.CS_sRGB).isCS_sRGB());

* Re: [patch] java/awt/color/ColorSpace
@ 2003-05-23 14:08 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2003-05-23 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Bonniot; +Cc: mauve-discuss

Hi,

On Thu, 2003-05-22 at 22:18, Daniel Bonniot wrote:
> I send a new testcae some time ago to mauve-patches, but nobody picked
> it up. It was suggested that muve-patches is not very active, so may it
> is worth to resend it here.

Sorry about that, we must have missed it the first time.
Thanks for sending it again.

> This case concerns java.awt, but it does not require a display to run.
> It fails on all free vms I tried (it did one month ago, at least), but
> passes on Blackdown.

> This is my first patch, so please check it conforms to Mauve's
> standards. I did my best to ensure that, and it seems to work.
>
> 2003-04-10  Daniel Bonniot  <bonniot@users.sf.net>
>
>    * gnu/testlet/java/awt/color/ColorSpace/isCS_sRGB.java: New file.

Thanks, it looks good. I checked it in as is.

> I have at least two other tests to contribute. Should I send them to
> this list?

Yes please.

Cheers,

Mark