public inbox for mauve-discuss@sourceware.org
* Mauve Distributable
@ 2004-06-12 20:59 Michael Fletcher
From: Michael Fletcher @ 2004-06-12 20:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mauve-discuss

Hello.

I would like to hack the makefiles so that they could produced a
distributable mauve test suite.  I would like this so that it would be
easier for someone to test there VM's against Mauve.  For example one
might only need to run:

java -jar mauve-jdk1.4.jar
sablevm-java -jar mauve-jdk1.4.jar
kaffe-java -jar mauve-jdk1.4.jar

This would also make it easier to run the test suite under Windows.

* Re: Mauve Distributable
@ 2004-06-16 23:04 ` C. Brian Jones
From: C. Brian Jones @ 2004-06-16 23:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Fletcher; +Cc: mauve-discuss