public inbox for mauve-discuss@sourceware.org
* Mauve results...
@ 2004-11-11 23:53 David Gilbert
From: David Gilbert @ 2004-11-11 23:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: classpath; +Cc: mauve-discuss

I ran (most of) the Mauve tests tonight (using JamVM 1.2 and the latest
CVS version of Classpath) and posted the results here for anyone that is
interested:

http://www.object-refinery.com/classpath/mauve-report/latest/

The above reports exclude about 10 test files that won't run for me yet
- I'll look into those when I get a chance.

Regards,

Dave Gilbert.