* HOWTO set up a CVS server ...
@ 2003-08-28 19:10 Toon Moene
From: Toon Moene @ 2003-08-28 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Overseers,

It turns out that I have to set up a CVS server for my day job (serving
the source code of our numerical weather prediction program to the eight
NMS's in our consortium; http://www.knmi.nl/hirlam).

I hope that there is a document that describes how to do this - and that
you know where to find it :-)

Thanks in advance for any help,

GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc-g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)