* mecurial?
@ 2007-05-12  4:07 Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2007-05-12  4:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

I notice that Dan apparently added mecurial support to rash and added
mecurial to /usr/bin (and not via an rpm?).

If this was discussed somewhere, could someone point me to the
discussion?

If it was not discussed then, Dan, please explain.

cgf

* mercurial? (was Re: mecurial?)
@ 2007-05-12  4:56 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2007-05-12  4:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

[sorry for the typos.  For some reason I have a hard time typing the
word "mercurial".]
On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 12:07:06AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>I notice that Dan apparently added mecurial support to rash and added
                                    mercurial
>mecurial to /usr/bin (and not via an rpm?).
 mercurial

>If this was discussed somewhere, could someone point me to the
>discussion?
>
>If it was not discussed then, Dan, please explain.

http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/

cgf