* can somebody please help w/ bugzilla privs?
@ 2007-11-07 19:03 bkoz
From: bkoz @ 2007-11-07 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Johannes Singler

Hey dudes. I'm trying to help Johanne Singler get set up to use GCC
bugzilla. He has an account there, but
assign PRs to himself, etc.

Can somebody help us out?

thanks,
benjamin

* Re: can somebody please help w/ bugzilla privs?
@ 2007-11-14 16:09 ` Benjamin Kosnik
From: Benjamin Kosnik @ 2007-11-14 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dberlin; +Cc: overseers, Johannes Singler

ping. What do I need to do to get help with this long-standing request??

@ 2007-11-14 16:41   ` Daniel Berlin
From: Daniel Berlin @ 2007-11-14 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Benjamin Kosnik; +Cc: overseers, Johannes Singler

His singler@gcc.gnu.org will automatically have all the right privs.
His singler@ira.uka.de will not.
I suggest using singler@gcc.gnu.org (i'm happy to merge the accounts).

@ 2007-11-14 17:01     ` Benjamin Kosnik
From: Benjamin Kosnik @ 2007-11-14 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Berlin; +Cc: overseers, Johannes Singler

Hey Daniel. Thanks for the reply.

> His singler@gcc.gnu.org will automatically have all the right privs.
> His singler@ira.uka.de will not.

A ha.

> I suggest using singler@gcc.gnu.org (i'm happy to merge the accounts).

I'll let Johanne decide on this, but it seems like the easier way to
go.

(Isn't this the way bkoz@redhat.com and bkoz@gcc.gnu.org is set up?)

-benjamin