* write access to the GCC repository
@ 2008-02-08 17:13 Ralf Wildenhues
From: Ralf Wildenhues @ 2008-02-08 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Gerald Pfeifer

Hello overseers,

sponsored by Gerald Pfeifer (Cc:ed), I would like to ask for write
access to the GCC repository.  I already have an account, rwild, on
sourceware.org.  I am aware of the write after approval rules on
<http://gcc.gnu.org/svnwrite.html>.

While we're at it, my write access to the Automake GNAT on
sourceware.org seems to have died again, meaning that I cannot log
in in edit mode to make changes (marking PRs as fixed, etc).

Thank you for your efforts.

Cheers,
Ralf

* Re: write access to the GCC repository
@ 2008-02-13 14:11 ` Ralf Wildenhues
From: Ralf Wildenhues @ 2008-02-13 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Gerald Pfeifer

Ping!

@ 2008-02-13 14:24   ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2008-02-13 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ralf Wildenhues; +Cc: overseers, Gerald Pfeifer

Ralf Wildenhues wrote on Fri, Feb 08, 2008 at 05:58:36PM CET:

> sponsored by Gerald Pfeifer (Cc:ed), I would like to ask for write
> access to the GCC repository.  I already have an account, rwild, on
> sourceware.org.  I am aware of the write after approval rules on
> <http://gcc.gnu.org/svnwrite.html>.

I have added you to the gcc group.

> While we're at it, my write access to the Automake GNAT on
> sourceware.org seems to have died again, meaning that I cannot log
> in in edit mode to make changes (marking PRs as fixed, etc).

I'm not sure how to fix this--anybody know?

Ian

* Re: write access to the GCC repository
@ 2008-02-13 15:11     ` Ralf Wildenhues
From: Ralf Wildenhues @ 2008-02-13 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Lance Taylor; +Cc: overseers, Gerald Pfeifer, Tom Tromey

Hello Ian,

* Ian Lance Taylor wrote on Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 03:10:45PM CET:
> Ralf Wildenhues wrote on Fri, Feb 08, 2008 at 05:58:36PM CET:
>
> > sponsored by Gerald Pfeifer (Cc:ed), I would like to ask for write
> > access to the GCC repository. [...]

> I have added you to the gcc group.

Thank you.  I will try it out tonight.

> > While we're at it, my write access to the Automake GNAT on
> > sourceware.org seems to have died again, meaning that I cannot log
> > in in edit mode to make changes (marking PRs as fixed, etc).
>
> I'm not sure how to fix this--anybody know?

Cc:ing Tom Tromey, he fixed that last time.  FWIW, this is what happened
back then (and yes, a new password would be good, too):

| Daniel> Hrm, the rwild entry is below the * entry in the gnatsd.access.  Is
| Daniel> that valid?
|
| I moved Ralf's entry up above this one, on the theory that maybe this
| theory is correct.

Cheers, and thanks,

@ 2008-02-13 17:40       ` Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2008-02-13 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ralf Wildenhues; +Cc: Ian Lance Taylor, overseers, Gerald Pfeifer

Ralf> Cc:ing Tom Tromey, he fixed that last time.  FWIW, this is what
Ralf> happened back then (and yes, a new password would be good, too):

It doesn't seem to be the same problem.  The access file looks ok to
me.  In fact it hasn't changed since Apr 25 2006.

I gave you a new random password.  I'll email it to you off-list.
Hopefully this will help.

Tom

* Re: write access to the GCC repository
@ 2008-02-14 20:22         ` Ralf Wildenhues
From: Ralf Wildenhues @ 2008-02-14 20:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tom Tromey; +Cc: Ian Lance Taylor, overseers, Gerald Pfeifer

* Tom Tromey wrote on Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 05:39:42PM CET:

> I gave you a new random password.  I'll email it to you off-list.
> Hopefully this will help.

Bingo, that helped.  Thanks!

@ 2019-01-17 19:03 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2019-01-17 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kwok Cheung Yeung; +Cc: overseers, Joseph Myers

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 04:27:25PM +0000, Kwok Cheung Yeung wrote:
>I would like to apply for write-after-approval access to the GCC
>repository please. I already have a Sourceware account
>(kcy@sourceware.org), and my sponsor is Joseph Myers
>(joseph@codesourcery.com).

I've added you to the gcc group.

cgf

* Write access to the GCC repository
@ 2019-01-17 16:27 Kwok Cheung Yeung
From: Kwok Cheung Yeung @ 2019-01-17 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Joseph Myers

Hello

I would like to apply for write-after-approval access to the GCC
repository please. I already have a Sourceware account
(kcy@sourceware.org), and my sponsor is Joseph Myers
(joseph@codesourcery.com).

Best regards

Kwok Cheung Yeung