* write access to the GCC repository
@ 2008-02-08 17:13 Ralf Wildenhues
From: Ralf Wildenhues @ 2008-02-08 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Gerald Pfeifer

Hello overseers,

sponsored by Gerald Pfeifer (Cc:ed), I would like to ask for write
access to the GCC repository.  I already have an account, rwild, on
sourceware.org.  I am aware of the write after approval rules on
<http://gcc.gnu.org/svnwrite.html>.

While we're at it, my write access to the Automake GNAT on
sourceware.org seems to have died again, meaning that I cannot log
in in edit mode to make changes (marking PRs as fixed, etc).

Thank you for your efforts.

Cheers,
Ralf

* Write access to the GCC repository
@ 2019-01-17 16:27 Kwok Cheung Yeung
From: Kwok Cheung Yeung @ 2019-01-17 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Joseph Myers

Hello

I would like to apply for write-after-approval access to the GCC
repository please. I already have a Sourceware account
(kcy@sourceware.org), and my sponsor is Joseph Myers
(joseph@codesourcery.com).

Best regards

Kwok Cheung Yeung