* abusive user of GDB Wiki for spam ...
@ 2010-11-27 16:53 Joel Brobecker
From: Joel Brobecker @ 2010-11-27 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Jacobowitz, overseers

Hello,

The GDB Wiki is being spammed by user Leiann Zvacek. He's created
a fake page "rutud" which I deleted, and now attaches zillions or
small files to it. I looked at one and it's a HTML file advertisement.
Here is one of the notifications I received:

> You have subscribed to a wiki page "rutud" for change notification.
> An attachment has been added to that page by Leiann Zvacek. Following
> detailed information is available:
>
> Attachment name: 4c
> Attachment size: 19513
> Attachment link: http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/rutud?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=4c
> Page link: http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/rutud

I propose we deactive his Wiki account ASAP. I would do it, but I don't
know how to do this (yet), and I don't think I have priviledges either.

Can someone have a look at that, please?

Thank you,
--
Joel