* Not getting GCC mailing lists messages anymore
@ 2016-04-25 15:32 Paolo Carlini
From: Paolo Carlini @ 2016-04-25 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Ian Lance Taylor

Hi,

As you probably know, I have long been subscribed to a number of GCC
mailing lists but for some reason since last Friday I'm not getting
messages anymore. Otherwise my corporate email appears to work fine, for
example I'm able to exchange messages with Gmail accounts and Oracle
colleagues. Any idea what may be going wrong? Most likely at our
corporate email end but again, at least a colleague of mine is
subscribed and normally getting messages. Of course I tried
resubscribing via the web form to no avail... Sigh.

Thanks,
Paolo.

PS: if you can see the message, please try to contact me also as
pcarlini@gmail.com

* Re: Not getting GCC mailing lists messages anymore
@ 2016-04-25 17:00 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2016-04-25 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paolo Carlini, pcarlini; +Cc: overseers, Ian Lance Taylor

Hi, Paolo -

> [...] for some reason since last Friday I'm not getting messages
> anymore. [...]

According to the qmail send logs, sourceware has been trying to send
mail to oracle.com smtp servers for some time, but is getting
deferrals (a SMTP 421 status line, then connection closure).  You're
not the only one affected.  Please raise it with Oracle IT.

- FChE

* Not getting GCC mailing lists messages anymore
@ 2016-04-25 14:53 Paolo Carlini
From: Paolo Carlini @ 2016-04-25 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: me

Hi,

for some reason since last Friday I'm not getting any message. As you
probably know, I have long being subscribed at least to gcc@,
gcc-patches@, libstdc++@, etc and otherwise my corporate email appears
to work fine, I'm able to exchange messages with Gmail accounts for
example and @oracle.com colleagues. Any idea what may be going wrong?
Probably at our corporate email end, I suspect, but again, at least a
colleague of mine is subscribed and normally getting messages. Of course
I tried resubscribing via the form at gcc.gnu.org/lists.html to no