* Write access to glibc git repo
@ 2012-07-19  6:51 Andreas Krebbel
From: Andreas Krebbel @ 2012-07-19  6:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, roland, roland, aj

Overseers,

please add the following username to the 'glibc' group:

krebbel		Andreas Krebbel		IBM

Andreas Jaeger gave me his approval in the #glibc IRC channel.

I've FSF copyright assignment on file with the FSF and understand the policies regarding
contribution to GLIBC.

I understand that I am to only commit changes to the S/390 specific parts of GLIBC.

Thank you,

Andreas Krebbel