* Write access to glibc git repo
@ 2012-07-19  6:51 Andreas Krebbel
From: Andreas Krebbel @ 2012-07-19  6:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, roland, roland, aj

Overseers,

please add the following username to the 'glibc' group:

krebbel		Andreas Krebbel		IBM

Andreas Jaeger gave me his approval in the #glibc IRC channel.

I've FSF copyright assignment on file with the FSF and understand the policies regarding
contribution to GLIBC.

I understand that I am to only commit changes to the S/390 specific parts of GLIBC.

Thank you,

Andreas Krebbel

* Re: Write access to glibc git repo
@ 2012-07-19  7:05 ` Andreas Jaeger
From: Andreas Jaeger @ 2012-07-19  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Krebbel; +Cc: overseers, roland, roland

On 07/19/2012 08:51 AM, Andreas Krebbel wrote:
> Overseers,
>
> please add the following username to the 'glibc' group:
>
> krebbel		Andreas Krebbel		IBM

Andreas, is krebbel your existing sourceware account? I understand you
have already a sourceware account used for gcc and need the additional
permissions for glibc, correct?

> Andreas Jaeger gave me his approval in the #glibc IRC channel.

Indeed, Andreas Krebbel should have access.

> I've FSF copyright assignment on file with the FSF and understand the policies regarding
> contribution to GLIBC.
>
> I understand that I am to only commit changes to the S/390 specific parts of GLIBC.

you're the s390 maintainer, so can commit changes there without approval
and in other areas if there's consensus about it,

Andreas

* Re: Write access to glibc git repo
@ 2012-07-19 10:29   ` Andreas Krebbel
From: Andreas Krebbel @ 2012-07-19 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Jaeger; +Cc: overseers, roland, roland

On 07/19/2012 09:04 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On 07/19/2012 08:51 AM, Andreas Krebbel wrote:
>> Overseers,
>>
>> please add the following username to the 'glibc' group:
>>
>> krebbel		Andreas Krebbel		IBM
>
> Andreas, is krebbel your existing sourceware account? I understand you
> have already a sourceware account used for gcc and need the additional
> permissions for glibc, correct?

Yes.

> you're the s390 maintainer, so can commit changes there without approval
> and in other areas if there's consensus about it,

Ok good. Thanks for clarifying.

-Andreas-

* Re: Write access to glibc git repo
@ 2012-07-19 12:44 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2012-07-19 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Krebbel; +Cc: overseers, roland, roland, aj

Andreas Krebbel <krebbel@linux.vnet.ibm.com> writes:

> please add the following username to the 'glibc' group:
>
> krebbel		Andreas Krebbel		IBM

Done.

Ian