* Apply for write access to binutils-gdb
@ 2020-06-18 17:26 Fāng-ruì Sòng
From: Fāng-ruì Sòng @ 2020-06-18 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Nick Clifton

Deer overseers,

I am hereby requesting access to an additional project group
"binutils-gdb", approved by Nick Clifton.

I have already had an account (for glibc), so
https://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi tells me

"Your login already exists on the system. If you need access to
additional project groups, or if you believe you have gotten this
message erroneously, please submit a complete bug report to
overseers@sourceware.org."

Hope you can find my pubkey and add that to the list of keys that can
write to the binutils-gdb repository.

Thanks!

* Re: Apply for write access to binutils-gdb
@ 2020-06-19  4:45 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2020-06-19  4:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fāng-ruì Sòng; +Cc: overseers, Nick Clifton

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 10:26:44AM -0700, Fāng-ruì Sòng wrote:
>I am hereby requesting access to an additional project group
>"binutils-gdb", approved by Nick Clifton.
>
>I have already had an account (for glibc), so
>https://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi tells me
>
>Hope you can find my pubkey and add that to the list of keys that can
>write to the binutils-gdb repository.

I've added you to the binutils and src groups so you should now have
write access to the binutils repository.

cgf

* Re: Apply for write access to binutils-gdb
@ 2020-07-01 19:35 ` Fāng-ruì Sòng
From: Fāng-ruì Sòng @ 2020-07-01 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Nick Clifton

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 10:26 AM Fāng-ruì Sòng <maskray@google.com> wrote:

> Deer overseers,
>
> I am hereby requesting access to an additional project group
> "binutils-gdb", approved by Nick Clifton.
>
> I have already had an account (for glibc), so
> https://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi tells me
>
> "Your login already exists on the system. If you need access to
> additional project groups, or if you believe you have gotten this
> message erroneously, please submit a complete bug report to
> overseers@sourceware.org."
>
> Hope you can find my pubkey and add that to the list of keys that can
> write to the binutils-gdb repository.
>
> Thanks!

Ping:) I have an approved gdb patch
https://sourceware.org/pipermail/gdb-patches/2020-July/170015.html and
I want to commit it.

origin git://sourceware.org/git/binutils-gdb.git

% git push origin HEAD:master
fatal: remote error: service not enabled: /git/binutils-gdb.git

* Re: Apply for write access to binutils-gdb
@ 2020-07-01 19:51   ` Fāng-ruì Sòng
From: Fāng-ruì Sòng @ 2020-07-01 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Nick Clifton

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:35 PM Fāng-ruì Sòng <maskray@google.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 10:26 AM Fāng-ruì Sòng <maskray@google.com> wrote:
> >
> > Deer overseers,
> >
> > I am hereby requesting access to an additional project group
> > "binutils-gdb", approved by Nick Clifton.
> >
> > I have already had an account (for glibc), so
> > https://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi tells me
> >
> > "Your login already exists on the system. If you need access to
> > additional project groups, or if you believe you have gotten this
> > message erroneously, please submit a complete bug report to
> > overseers@sourceware.org."
> >
> > Hope you can find my pubkey and add that to the list of keys that can
> > write to the binutils-gdb repository.
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> Ping:) I have an approved gdb patch
> https://sourceware.org/pipermail/gdb-patches/2020-July/170015.html and
> I want to commit it.
>
> origin git://sourceware.org/git/binutils-gdb.git
>
> % git push origin HEAD:master
> fatal: remote error: service not enabled: /git/binutils-gdb.git

> I've added you to the binutils and src groups so you should now have
> write access to the binutils repository.

Apologies for my previous message.  gdb works as well.

I should have run `git remote set-url origin
ssh://sourceware.org/git/binutils-gdb.git` first. Thanks!