* Apply for write access to binutils-gdb
@ 2020-06-18 17:26 Fāng-ruì Sòng
From: Fāng-ruì Sòng @ 2020-06-18 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Nick Clifton

Deer overseers,

I am hereby requesting access to an additional project group
"binutils-gdb", approved by Nick Clifton.

I have already had an account (for glibc), so
https://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi tells me

"Your login already exists on the system. If you need access to
additional project groups, or if you believe you have gotten this
message erroneously, please submit a complete bug report to
overseers@sourceware.org."

Hope you can find my pubkey and add that to the list of keys that can
write to the binutils-gdb repository.

Thanks!