* Re: gcc git write access
       [not found] <845d35fc-5e99-1b62-88d7-26506585cb6e@gmail.com>
@ 2023-03-25 18:42 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2023-03-25 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: François Dumont via Overseers
  Cc: overseers, François Dumont, Jonathan Wakely

Hi François,

On Sat, Mar 25, 2023 at 02:46:32PM +0100, François Dumont via Overseers wrote:
> Sorry to bother you but I've lost my system and with it my ssh
> public key for my fdumont gcc git repo write access. Is it possible
> to reset it with my new attached one ?

Note that we handle account requests through
admin-requests@sourceware.org these days.

This isn't the address on record for you in gcc MAINTAINERS and it
isn't the address you originally used to get your account. Would you
be able to sent a request from that address to
admin-requests@sourceware.org to verify it is you?

Thanks,

Mark

* Re: gcc git write access
@ 2023-03-25 21:44   ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2023-03-25 21:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Wielaard
  Cc: François Dumont via Overseers, overseers, François Dumont

I don't remember which address François used previously, but I can confirm
this is the address he's been using for all recent gcc commits.

I can't confirm that his Gmail account hasn't been hacked of course ;-)

On Sat, 25 Mar 2023, 18:42 Mark Wielaard, <mark@klomp.org> wrote:

> Hi François,
>
> On Sat, Mar 25, 2023 at 02:46:32PM +0100, François Dumont via Overseers
> wrote:
> > Sorry to bother you but I've lost my system and with it my ssh
> > public key for my fdumont gcc git repo write access. Is it possible
> > to reset it with my new attached one ?
>
> Note that we handle account requests through
> admin-requests@sourceware.org these days.
>
> This isn't the address on record for you in gcc MAINTAINERS and it
> isn't the address you originally used to get your account. Would you
> be able to sent a request from that address to
> admin-requests@sourceware.org to verify it is you?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

* Re: gcc git write access
       [not found] <1688581769729.6.48448@webmail-backend-production-7b8b7bc877-5lcfq>
@ 2023-07-05 20:50 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2023-07-05 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Joern,

On Wed, Jul 05, 2023 at 07:29:29PM +0100, Joern Rennecke via Overseers wrote:
> authenticated ssh access to the gcc git repository doesn't seem to work right now for my account (amylaar@gcc.gnu.org <amylaart@gcc.gnu.org> ) .
>
> [amylaar@rowan tmpd]$ git clone git+ssh://<amylaar@gcc.gnu.org>/git/gcc.git gcc
> Cloning into 'gcc'...
> Permission denied (publickey).
>
> Please make sure you have the correct access rights
> and the repository exists.

Apologies, your account was set to emeritus status because it looked
like you hadn't used it for some time.  I restored it and your
original ssh pubkey.  You should have access again.  See also
https://sourceware.org/sourceware/accountinfo.html to check if things
are setup correctly again.

Cheers,

Mark