* SSH public key replacement
       [not found]           ` <CO6PR22MB27051869CFC96F74DD56C00AD1BB9@CO6PR22MB2705.namprd22.prod.outlook.com>
@ 2021-01-27 19:59             ` Chao-ying Fu
From: Chao-ying Fu @ 2021-01-27 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

  This is Chao-ying Fu at Wave Computing. I will start to contribute patches to Binutils, GCC, and GDB. I have an account chaoyingfu@sourceware.org since 10+ years ago. However, I cannot use ssh to access Binutils or GCC git now. I guess my old key is lost or my old key is unsecured.

  Could you help to replace my public ssh key?

  Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
Chao-ying Fu