* New account request
@ 2022-08-10 18:18 Rogerio de Souza Moraes
From: Rogerio de Souza Moraes @ 2022-08-10 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Greetings,

I am from Cadence Design systems. I would like to create an account for me to report issues related to Binutils.

Regards,
[https://signatures.cadence.com/cf/signature_fields/5dea7803e8b0ad196001582a/CadenceLogoRed185Regcopy1583174817new51584636989.png]<https://www.cadence.com/en_US/home.html>
Rogerio de Souza Moraes
IT Manager
T: +55(31)2537-9472
M: +55(31)98805-4497
[https://signatures.cadence.com/cf/signature_fields/5dea7803e8b0ad196001582a/UIcorrectsize1583179003.png]<https://www.cadence.com/en_US/home.html>
[https://signatures.cadence.com/cf/signature_fields/5dea7803e8b0ad196001582a/J6125EmailSignatureFortune1002022White92x1271652875427.png]<https://www.cadence.com/en_US/home/company/careers.html>

* new account request
@ 2017-09-28 19:08 Mukesh Kapoor
From: Mukesh Kapoor @ 2017-09-28 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: CARLINI,PAOLO

Hi,

I would like an account in gcc-bugzilla. Paolo Carlini, libstdc++
maintainer, has sponsored me. Thanks.

Mukesh Kapoor