* Change of company
@ 2022-05-05 11:36 Clément chigot
From: Clément chigot @ 2022-05-05 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi guys,

As part of my previous job, I had write access on binutils and gcc but
I've recently moved to another company. I would like to know what is
needed in order to keep these accesses, especially as I'll continue to
work on binutils and maybe for GCC one day.
My previous account was registered with ATOS, my email was
"clement.chigot@atos.net".
Now, I'm working for Adacore, the new email is this one: "chigot@adacore.com".

Thanks in advance,
Clément Chigot

* Re: Change of company
@ 2022-05-05 13:22 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2022-05-05 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi -

> As part of my previous job, I had write access on binutils and gcc but
> I've recently moved to another company. [...]

If you still have access to the private key used to authenticate on
the system, you can update your email forwarding address.  If you do
not, please send a new ssh public key, cc:'ing an existing maintainer.

https://sourceware.org/sourceware/accountinfo.html

- FChE

* Re: Change of company
@ 2022-05-05 13:56   ` Clément chigot
From: Clément chigot @ 2022-05-05 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, May 5, 2022 at 3:22 PM Frank Ch. Eigler <fche@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi -
>
> > As part of my previous job, I had write access on binutils and gcc but
> > I've recently moved to another company. [...]
>
> If you still have access to the private key used to authenticate on
> the system, you can update your email forwarding address.  If you do
> not, please send a new ssh public key, cc:'ing an existing maintainer.
>
> https://sourceware.org/sourceware/accountinfo.html

I had kept it but I've forgotten it has a passphrase when doing so...
Anyway, here is my new ssh key.

Thanks.
Clément

> - FChE

[-- Attachment #2: id_gnu.pub --]
[-- Type: application/vnd.ms-publisher, Size: 744 bytes --]

* Re: Change of company
@ 2022-05-05 14:29     ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2022-05-05 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi -

> I had kept it but I've forgotten it has a passphrase when doing so...
> Anyway, here is my new ssh key.

OK, please try now.

- FChE