* Sourceware Bugzilla Account creation
@ 2022-03-16 14:15 Ciaran Woodward
From: Ciaran Woodward @ 2022-03-16 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi Overseers,

I am about to spend a good chunk of time working on GDB, and ideally want to be able to engage with the community.

Please could I get an account on the Sourceware Bugzilla for the GDB project?

Thanks,
Ciaran

* Re: Sourceware Bugzilla Account creation
@ 2022-03-16 16:03 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-03-16 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Ciaran,

On Wed, 2022-03-16 at 14:15 +0000, Ciaran Woodward via Overseers wrote:
> Please could I get an account on the Sourceware Bugzilla for the GDB
> project?

A bugzilla account has been created for you. You should have gotten an
email about it. You can activate your account through the Forgot/Reset
Password link.

Cheers,

Mark

* Re: Sourceware Bugzilla account creation
@ 2022-04-06 12:14 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-04-06 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Shubham,

@ 2022-04-06 11:47 Shubham Jangam
From: Shubham Jangam @ 2022-04-06 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I wanted to report one issue that I am seeing with glibc's mktime function.

Could you please create my account there?

Thanks,
Shubham Jangam

the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and permanently delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, late or
incomplete, or could contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message,
which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required, please request a hard-copy version from the sender. Druva,
www.druva.com <http://www.druva.com/>

* Re: Sourceware Bugzilla Account Creation
@ 2022-02-23 10:24 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-02-23 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Tom,

@ 2022-02-23  9:30 Tom Coldrick
From: Tom Coldrick @ 2022-02-23  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

Would it be possible to have an account created for me please? I would like to
report a bug for glibc.

Tom Coldrick                                https://www.codethink.co.uk
(He/Him)

* Re: Sourceware bugzilla account creation
@ 2022-02-13 10:03 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-02-13 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Gabriel,

On Sun, Feb 13, 2022 at 01:21:55AM +0100, Gabriel Ravier via Overseers wrote:
> I would like to know how one would go about creating a Sourceware Bugzilla
> account, as the form at https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/createaccount.cgi
> indicates that account creation is restricted and that I should contact the
> maintainer at this address.

Sorry, too many spammer signed up, so we had to restrict account creation.

@ 2022-02-13  0:21 Gabriel Ravier
From: Gabriel Ravier @ 2022-02-13  0:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I would like to know how one would go about creating a Sourceware
Bugzilla account, as the form at
https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/createaccount.cgi indicates that account
creation is restricted and that I should contact the maintainer at this
address.

Thanks in advance,

Gabriel Ravier

* SourceWare Bugzilla account creation