* Request for "binutils" cvs write access
@ 2012-09-18  8:25 Yufeng Zhang
From: Yufeng Zhang @ 2012-09-18  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: nick clifton, Richard Earnshaw

Hi,

I'd like to request for the write after approval access to the binutils
cvs repo.  I have been actively working on the AArch64 binutils port, so
it will be a lot more convenient if I have the write access to it.  Many
thanks!

Kind regards,
Yufeng Zhang

(Nick and Richard, sorry for bombarding your mailbox with numerous
request emails; this will be the last one and the one with no error)

* Re: Request for "binutils" cvs write access
@ 2012-09-18 15:37 ` Richard Earnshaw
From: Richard Earnshaw @ 2012-09-18 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yufeng Zhang; +Cc: overseers, nickc

On 18/09/12 09:25, Yufeng Zhang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to request for the write after approval access to the binutils
> cvs repo.  I have been actively working on the AArch64 binutils port, so
> it will be a lot more convenient if I have the write access to it.  Many
> thanks!
>

> Kind regards,
> Yufeng Zhang
>
> (Nick and Richard, sorry for bombarding your mailbox with numerous
> request emails; this will be the last one and the one with no error)

Nick, I think this would be a good step, but I think it's your call.

@ 2012-09-18 15:38   ` Jeff Law
From: Jeff Law @ 2012-09-18 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Earnshaw; +Cc: Yufeng Zhang, overseers, nickc

On 09/18/2012 09:36 AM, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> On 18/09/12 09:25, Yufeng Zhang wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like to request for the write after approval access to the binutils
>> cvs repo.  I have been actively working on the AArch64 binutils port, so
>> it will be a lot more convenient if I have the write access to it.  Many
>> thanks!
>>

>> Kind regards,
>> Yufeng Zhang
>>
>> (Nick and Richard, sorry for bombarding your mailbox with numerous
>> request emails; this will be the last one and the one with no error)
>>

> Nick, I think this would be a good step, but I think it's your call.
I think Nick is on vacation.

Given your ack on Yufeng's request, I think it should go forward.

jeff

* Re: Request for "binutils" cvs write access
@ 2012-09-18 23:53 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2012-09-18 23:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yufeng Zhang; +Cc: overseers, nick clifton, Richard Earnshaw

Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng.Zhang@arm.com> writes:

> I'd like to request for the write after approval access to the
> binutils cvs repo.  I have been actively working on the AArch64
> binutils port, so it will be a lot more convenient if I have the write
> access to it.  Many thanks!

Done.

Ian