* problems linking
@ 2004-04-28 15:59 George Mardale
From: George Mardale @ 2004-04-28 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

Hi,

I am having a problem using "POSIX threads for win32" binaries.

I am porting to wince an unix application which uses posix threads. The
compilation works fine, but the linking phase fails (I use pthreadVCE.lib
for linking). The message is:
... unresolved external symbol __imp_pthread_cond_wait referenced in ...

I looked inside pthreadVCE.lib and it seems to have a function called
__imp__pthread_cond_wait. So, there is an extra "_" appearing.
Can you please point me to a solution to fix this problem?

Best regards,
George.

* Re: problems linking
       [not found]   ` <40930DE0.6040609@callisto.canberra.edu.au>
@ 2004-05-03  6:25     ` George Mardale
From: George Mardale @ 2004-05-03  6:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

Hi Ross,

Thanks for your recommendations... I will try to follow them...

As of your assumption, you were right. I really thought the 'CE' in
pthreadVCE.lib came from winCE :-). Thanks for clarifying this also.

Best regards,
George.

> Have u been able to compile the tests that come along with pthreads-win32.
> am pretty sure that u'll get your answers there itself.
>
> --Vikas

* Re: problems linking
@ 2004-04-29 11:05 ` George Mardale

> Have u been able to compile the tests that come along with pthreads-win32.
> am pretty sure that u'll get your answers there itself.
>
> --Vikas

* RE: problems linking
@ 2004-04-29  4:57 Vikas Gandhi
From: Vikas Gandhi @ 2004-04-29  4:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: George Mardale; +Cc: pthreads-win32

Have u been able to compile the tests that come along with pthreads-win32. I