public inbox for sid@sourceware.org
* Co-simulation with SID
@ 2002-09-02  7:06 Robert Cragie
From: Robert Cragie @ 2002-09-02  7:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sid

I read in the SID Faq-O-Matic that SID has been used with an HDL Simulator.
Can anyone give me more details on what work was done here and if it is
likely to be included in the open source project? Or give me some pointers
as to how I might go about developing 'proxy' components which would
interact with an HDL simulator?

TIA

Robert Cragie, Design Engineer
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT,  UK
http://www.jennic.com  Tel: +44 (0) 114 281 2655