* Making directories for new projects
@ 2001-04-13  4:54 Dennis Krøger
From: Dennis Krøger @ 2001-04-13  4:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hi... I was wondering... How come you have to make a new directory outside
of Source Navigator when you want to make a new project?

In my mind it would make more sence to ask if the user would like to create
the directory when there is none for the project file....

That is not so bad, but what is worse is that the dialog gets totally
canceled instead of just not making the project and retunring to the new
project dialog... Can be really annoying, especially when it a long path...

Aside from that, this is the coolest IDE I have EVER seen!!!

Regards, and sorry for my bad english
    Dennis Krøger

* Re: Making directories for new projects
@ 2001-04-13  8:16 ` Subrata Datta
From: Subrata Datta @ 2001-04-13  8:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dennis_Krøger, sourcenav

> Aside from that, this is the coolest IDE I have EVER seen!!!

I agree  when I first started a on project, all I was given huge
code and doc. Thanks to SN I figured out most of it myself. Great
work SN developers!  Nonetheless I saw the following issues..

in the parser I tried  to accomadate other files type like *.txt,
*.con .. It  tooke .txt and but not  *.con or other file types.
Pl. let me know if I'm missing something here.

SN 5.0 seems to be faster that SN4.5.2 but no faster that MS
visual C++ env.It would be nice to get SN5.0 to that point.

regards,
SD

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/