* feeding make window
@ 2001-03-19  8:43 Celia McInnis
From: Celia McInnis @ 2001-03-19  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

How do I feed info (eg., command and directory name) automatically (ie.,
from another program) to a make window? (Right now I have no problem
getting my application to open up a  SN make window, but I have not been
able to change the command and directory listed in the window).

Thanks.
Celia McInnis