* AIX again ;o)
@ 2001-06-07  2:17 Avital, T. - SPLXV
From: Avital, T. - SPLXV @ 2001-06-07  2:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hi again

Well so I understand that SN was compiled in the previous versions (2 years
ago) is it possible to find those old version binaries, as I need it for a
very simple usage. It is needed for a special language which is mostly
simplified and has not much in it (as I will write the parser for it) I can
live without many features of the SN - so old version will not be a problem,
any one has it?

Btw I have no other choice than getting Unix under AIX as this is the Unix
we have and I am not allowed to install GNU on it ;o( so I'm stuck with it

Thanks again
Tal

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.

* Re: AIX again ;o)
@ 2001-06-07 11:51 ` Mo DeJong
From: Mo DeJong @ 2001-06-07 11:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Avital, T. - SPLXV wrote:

> This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and ...

You were asked not to post messages that included legal fiction
like this. People are not going to want to help you if you
don't play nice.

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc

* Re: AIX again ;o)
@ 2001-06-07 13:16 ` Ian Roxborough
From: Ian Roxborough @ 2001-06-07 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Avital, T. - SPLXV; +Cc: sourcenav

"Avital, T. - SPLXV" wrote:

> Hi again
>
> Well so I understand that SN was compiled in the previous versions (2 years
> ago) is it possible to find those old version binaries, as I need it for a
> very simple usage. It is needed for a special language which is mostly
> simplified and has not much in it (as I will write the parser for it) I can
> live without many features of the SN - so old version will not be a problem,
> any one has it?

These versions are long gone (SN wasn't open source at the time).

> Btw I have no other choice than getting Unix under AIX as this is the Unix
> we have and I am not allowed to install GNU on it ;o( so I'm stuck with it

Your not going to be able to compile SN without gcc (well, not without
a fair bit of work).

If you can't install gcc, then your only hope is finding an AIX guy
with gcc and the GNU tools installed.  Then buy them beer in exchange
for an AIX SN binary. ;-)

Ian.

* Re: AIX again ;o)
@ 2001-06-11  1:22 Jerome PARENT