* Re: AIX again ;o)
@ 2001-06-11  1:22 Jerome PARENT
From: Jerome PARENT @ 2001-06-11  1:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

> Hi again Well so I understand that SN was compiled
> in the previous versions (2 years ago) is it possible
> to find those old version binaries, as I need it for a
> very simple usage.

Did you try to compile the previous version : SN 4.5.2 ?
I compiled it on AIX 4.3.3 with xlC 3.6 a few months ago, and
now I'm using SN every day and it works fine.

To compile it, I had to install bison (because I had no
yacc before). I also had to remove an option "-Wall" in
one Makefile. but that's all.

Jerome PARENT

----- La messagerie itinérante sans abonnement NetCourrier -----
Web : www.netcourrier.com - Minitel : 3615 NETCOURRIER
Téléphone : 08 36 69 00 21

* AIX again ;o)
@ 2001-06-07  2:17 Avital, T. - SPLXV
From: Avital, T. - SPLXV @ 2001-06-07  2:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hi again

Well so I understand that SN was compiled in the previous versions (2 years
ago) is it possible to find those old version binaries, as I need it for a
very simple usage. It is needed for a special language which is mostly
simplified and has not much in it (as I will write the parser for it) I can
live without many features of the SN - so old version will not be a problem,
any one has it?

Btw I have no other choice than getting Unix under AIX as this is the Unix
we have and I am not allowed to install GNU on it ;o( so I'm stuck with it

Thanks again
Tal

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.