public inbox for xconq7@sourceware.org
* Advanced unit's reach doesn't change after change-type
@ 2004-09-11  2:45 Lincoln Peters
From: Lincoln Peters @ 2004-09-11  2:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xconq list

I was doing some testing on knights.g, and discovered that, when a city
unit upgrades to the next larger size, its reach remains the same as
before.  I am sure that this is a bug.

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln@sbcglobal.net>

"We Americans, we're a simple people... but piss us off, and we'll bomb
your cities."
-- Robin Williams, _Good Morning Vietnam_