From: jacob navia <jacob@jacob.remcomp.fr>
To: Jan Beulich <jbeulich@suse.com>
Cc: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer@dabbelt.com>,
	binutils@sourceware.org, Paul Koning <paulkoning@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: P.S. Follow up to my last post
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 09:04:53 +0200	[thread overview]

OK

Just do nothing. It is the best solution.

The assembler doesn’t assemble instructions recognized by the machine it is running on?

The user should use the undocumented march=xxx option. And if he doesn’t read the inexistent documentation, that’s his/her fault.

Thank you very much for your attention

Jacob