* avr-objdump with instruction clock cycles
@ 2023-07-07 13:49 SO6AGJ so6agj
From: SO6AGJ so6agj @ 2023-07-07 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

I am a Polish software developer and radio amateur and I am writing to you
in regard to the binutils objdump binary tool.
Since I have been doing C language development for many years, is there any
plan to introduce disassembler's machine code instruction information
including the amount of clock cycles needed to execute?
I have written a PHP script to analyze .lss files for AVR, however it seems
the feature I mentioned above could be implemented in binutils.
You can read more about me on my websites, links below.

I look forward to hearing from you.
SIncerely yours,

Jakub
http://so6agj.epizy.com