* [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.4.0-0.4
@ 2015-11-21 16:40 Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2015-11-21 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi Cygwin friends and users,

I released a new TEST version of Cygwin, 2.4.0-0.4.

(I uploaded a -0.3 release as well, but it was missing a patch)

There are three changes compared to 2.4.0-0.2:

- Newlib's strtold implementation was completely non-standard and
  therefore buggy.  I replaced it with the latest gdtoa version from
  David M. Gay,

- Windows returned other numerical and monetary decimal point and
  thousand separator characters than Linux.  I fixed that in Cygwin
  to return the Linux values.

- Cygwin exports a new function: rpmatch.

If this code is acceptable, I will create an official 2.4.0 release
end of November.

This is the "new POSIX ACL handling reloaded" release.

In local testing I successfully integrated AuthZ into the current Cygwin
code to generate more correct user permissions by being able to generate
effective permissions for arbitrary users.

This success convinced me that it might be possible to pick up the POSIX
permission rewrite originally targeted for the 2.0.0 release and try to
update it using AuthZ and generally revamp it to reflect effective
permissions better.

My local testing looks good, but this is a major change, so this code
really needs a lot more testing in various scenarios.  Especially
some Windows ACLs created in corporate environments are often a hard
nut to crack, and the example from

which was the ultimate downfall of the original implementation is
the stuff which needs some good testing.

There's, as usual, a downside: AuthZ leans a bit to the slow side.
Cygwin caches information already gathered once on a per-process basis,
but in locally crafted worst case scenarios (`ls' on lots of file owned
by lots of different users and groups) the slowdown may be up to 25%.
But that's really just a worst case, in the usual scenarios the slowdown
should be mostly unnoticable.

To alleviate the problem, the AuthZ code is fortunately only called for
non-Cygwin ACLs and Cygwin ACLs created before this release.  Within a
pure Cygwin environment (e.g., some build directory only used with
Cygwin tools) AuthZ should be practically unused.

Apart from the aforementioned code changes to "just do it right", there
are two additional changes I implemented for this new POSIX ACL revamp
release:

- I reverted the questionable change I added to 2.0.0-0.7 in terms of
  chmod group permission handling.  The original description of this
  change was:

    If you have a non-trivial ACL with secondary accounts and thus a
    mask value, chmod is supposed to change only the mask, not the
    permissions of the primary group.  However, if the primary group has
    few permissions to begin with, the result is really surprising.  ls
    -l would, e.g., show read/write perms for the group, but the group
    might still have only read perms.

    Personally I find this chmod behaviour really, really bad, so I took
    the liberty to change it in a way which gives a much less surprising
    result:  If you call chmod on a non-trivial ACL, the group
    permissions will be used for the primary group and the mask.

- setfacl(1) now accepts the combination of the -b and -k options, just as
  on Linux.

As for the description what this implementation strives for, please see
http://linux.die.net/man/5/acl

What's new:
-----------

- New, unified implementation of POSIX permission and ACL handling.  The
  new ACLs now store the POSIX ACL MASK/CLASS_OBJ permission mask, and
  they allow to inherit the S_ISGID bit.  ACL inheritance now really
  works as desired, in a limited, but theoretically equivalent fashion
  even for non-Cygwin processes.

  To accommodate Windows default ACLs, the new code ignores SYSTEM and
  Administrators group permissions when computing the MASK/CLASS_OBJ
  permission mask on old ACLs, and it doesn't deny access to SYSTEM and
  Administrators group based on the value of MASK/CLASS_OBJ when
  creating the new ACLs.

  The new code now handles the S_ISGID bit on directories as on Linux:
  Setting S_ISGID on a directory causes new files and subdirs created
  within to inherit its group, rather than the primary group of the user
  who created the file.  This only works for files and directories
  created by Cygwin processes.

- New API: rpmatch.

What changed:
-------------

- setfacl(1) now allows to use the -b and -k option combined to allow reducing
  an ACL to only reflect standard POSIX permissions.

- Fix (numeric and monetary) decimal point and thousands separator in
  fa_IR and ps_AF locales to be aligned with Linux.

Bug Fixes
---------

- Replaced old, buggy strtold implementation with well-tested gdtoa version
  from David M. Gay.
  Addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2015-11/msg00205.html

Have fun,
Corinna

Red Hat

* Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.4.0-0.4
@ 2015-11-23 18:09 ` Kacper Michajlow
From: Kacper Michajlow @ 2015-11-23 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

> Hi Cygwin friends and users,
>

> I released a new TEST version of Cygwin, 2.4.0-0.4.

With this version I get permissions denied when trying to chmod a
folder created in a created folder...

Basically this doesn't work for me:
mkdir test
mkdir test/test
chmod 755 test/test

Additional top level directory after creating have drwx---r-x, and
even after chmod 777, it still have only drwx---rwx. Notice no group
permissions? I might be missing something here, but doesn't look
right, does it?

* Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.4.0-0.4
@ 2015-11-24  4:19   ` Andrey Repin
From: Andrey Repin @ 2015-11-24  4:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kacper Michajlow, cygwin

Greetings, Kacper Michajlow!

>> I released a new TEST version of Cygwin, 2.4.0-0.4.
>>

> With this version I get permissions denied when trying to chmod a
> folder created in a created folder...

> Basically this doesn't work for me:
> mkdir test
> mkdir test/test
> chmod 755 test/test

> Additional top level directory after creating have drwx---r-x, and
> even after chmod 777, it still have only drwx---rwx. Notice no group
> permissions? I might be missing something here, but doesn't look
> right, does it?

We need more data points to analyze the issue.
Where this directory located? Inside Cygwin root or outside it?
What are the full (getfacl/icacls) permissions on the current directory?
What are full resulting permissions on the created directories?
What kind of the account you are using? Local account or (God forbid!)
Microsoft account?

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...

* Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.4.0-0.4
@ 2015-11-26 13:24   ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2015-11-26 13:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi Kacper,

On Nov 23 19:09, Kacper Michajlow wrote:
> > Hi Cygwin friends and users,
> >

> > I released a new TEST version of Cygwin, 2.4.0-0.4.
> >

> With this version I get permissions denied when trying to chmod a
> folder created in a created folder...
>
> Basically this doesn't work for me:
> mkdir test
> mkdir test/test
> chmod 755 test/test

I need to see the ACLs of the parent dir of test, the ACL of test and
the ACL of test/test via the icacls command, before calling chmod.

> Additional top level directory after creating have drwx---r-x, and
> even after chmod 777, it still have only drwx---rwx. Notice no group
> permissions? I might be missing something here, but doesn't look
> right, does it?

It is right if you're using one of those annoying Microsoft accounts
instead of a real local account.  If so, the primary group SID in your
user token is identical to your user SID.  This scenario can't be
easily translated to a POSIX scenario.  The group permissions are set
to 0 in this case to allow security sensitive applications checking file
permissions to function without complaining of too open permissions.

Corinna

Red Hat

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 819 bytes --]

* Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.4.0-0.4
@ 2015-11-27 19:15     ` Kacper Michajlow
From: Kacper Michajlow @ 2015-11-27 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

@ 2015-11-27 19:24       ` Kacper Michajlow
From: Kacper Michajlow @ 2015-11-27 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

>> Hi Kacper,

>>> With this version I get permissions denied when trying to chmod a
>>> folder created in a created folder...
>>>
>>> Basically this doesn't work for me:
>>> mkdir test
>>> mkdir test/test
>>> chmod 755 test/test
>>
>> I need to see the ACLs of the parent dir of test, the ACL of test and
>> the ACL of test/test via the icacls command, before calling chmod.

I'm using Microsoft account. Here is requested information

$ pwd
/home/Kacper
$ icacls .
. DOMEK\Kacper:(F)
  Wszyscy:(RX)
  TWORCA-WLASCICIEL:(OI)(CI)(IO)(F)
  GRUPA TWORCOW:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
  Wszyscy:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)

Successfully processed 1 files; Failed processing 0 files
$ mkdir test
$ icacls test
test NULL SID:(DENY)(Rc,S)
     DOMEK\Kacper:(F)
     DOMEK\Kacper:(RX)
     Wszyscy:(RX)
     NULL SID:(OI)(CI)(IO)(DENY)(Rc,S)
     TWORCA-WLASCICIEL:(OI)(CI)(IO)(F)
     DOMEK\Kacper:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
     GRUPA TWORCOW:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
     Wszyscy:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)

Successfully processed 1 files; Failed processing 0 files
$ mkdir test/test
$ icacls test/test
test/test NULL SID:(OI)(CI)(DENY)(Rc,S)
          DOMEK\Kacper:(F)
          TWORCA-WLASCICIEL:(OI)(CI)(IO)(F)
          DOMEK\Kacper:(OI)(CI)(RX)
          DOMEK\Kacper:(RX)
          GRUPA TWORCOW:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
          Wszyscy:(OI)(CI)(RX)

Successfully processed 1 files; Failed processing 0 files
$ chmod 755 test/test
chmod: nie mozna zmienic uprawnien do „test/test”: Permission denied

I'm using Polish version of Windows so in case you have trouble
matching groups with English names. "Wszyscy" == "Everyone",
"TWORCA-WLASCICIEL" == "CREATOR OWNER", "GRUPA TWORCOW" == "CREATOR
GROUP".

Tell me if you need any more info.

Ps. Sorry for empty mail I've send before.

* Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.4.0-0.4
@ 2015-11-28 15:55         ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2015-11-28 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Nov 27 20:15, Kacper Michajlow wrote:
> >> Hi Kacper,

> >> I need to see the ACLs of the parent dir of test, the ACL of test and
> >> the ACL of test/test via the icacls command, before calling chmod.
>
> I'm using Microsoft account. Here is requested information

I can't reproduce this.  I'm using a local test account which is connected
to a Microsoft account.  The permissions of the parent folder are identical
to yours:

> $ pwd
> /home/Kacper
> $ icacls .
> . DOMEK\Kacper:(F)
>   Wszyscy:(RX)
>   TWORCA-WLASCICIEL:(OI)(CI)(IO)(F)
>   GRUPA TWORCOW:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
>   Wszyscy:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)

  $ icacls .
  . VMBERT8164\local_000:(F)
    Everyone:(RX)
    CREATOR OWNER:(OI)(CI)(IO)(F)
    CREATOR GROUP:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
    Everyone:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)

> $ mkdir test
> $ icacls test
> test NULL SID:(DENY)(Rc,S)
>      DOMEK\Kacper:(F)
>      DOMEK\Kacper:(RX)
>      Wszyscy:(RX)
>      NULL SID:(OI)(CI)(IO)(DENY)(Rc,S)
>      TWORCA-WLASCICIEL:(OI)(CI)(IO)(F)
>      DOMEK\Kacper:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)

       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ See below

>      GRUPA TWORCOW:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
>      Wszyscy:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)

  $ mkdir test
  $ icacls test
  test NULL SID:(DENY)(Rc,S)
       VMBERT8164\local_000:(F)
       VMBERT8164\local_000:(RX)
       Everyone:(RX)
       NULL SID:(OI)(CI)(IO)(DENY)(Rc,S)
       CREATOR OWNER:(OI)(CI)(IO)(F)
       CREATOR GROUP:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
       Everyone:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)

Note that in my case the inheritable explicit permissions for the
owner account (^^^^^) are not generated, which is already puzzeling
just by itself.

But the test/test icacls output explains why chmod fails:

> $ mkdir test/test
> $ icacls test/test
> test/test NULL SID:(OI)(CI)(DENY)(Rc,S)
>           DOMEK\Kacper:(F)
>           TWORCA-WLASCICIEL:(OI)(CI)(IO)(F)
>           DOMEK\Kacper:(OI)(CI)(RX)
>           DOMEK\Kacper:(RX)
>           GRUPA TWORCOW:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
>           Wszyscy:(OI)(CI)(RX)

This is how the ACL looks like after creating the directory, but before
Cygwin performs ACL post-processing.  The only possible reason for this
is that already the mkdir call failed to fix the ACL.  But it's not clear
why this happens.  Your account has "F"ull permissions, so it also has
WRITE_DAC permissions.

> Tell me if you need any more info.

Yes.  First of all, please send cygcheck -svr output as requested on
http://cygwin.com/problems.html.

Next, when you wrote "With this version ...", does that mean this
is a regression from 2.4.0-0.2 to 2.4.0-0.4, or did you compare with
2.3.1-1?  I'm asking because I'd like to know in which version the
regression occured.

Is "DOMEK" the name of your local machine or an AD domain?

What filesystem is that on?  Local or remote share?  Real NTFS or some
other filesystem?  I'm asking because on some remote filesystems even
the owner of a file may have no WRITE_DAC permissions, despite having
supposedly "full" permissions.

Can you please rmdir test/test and then run mkdir under strace:

  $ strace -o mkdir.trace mkdir test/test

and attach the trace file to your reply?  Please use ther latest
2.4.0-0.5, just to be sure.

Please also attach the output of `id' and of `getfacl . test test/test'.

Thanks,

@ 2015-11-28 23:20           ` Kacper Michajlow
From: Kacper Michajlow @ 2015-11-28 23:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

>> I'm using Microsoft account. Here is requested information
>
> I can't reproduce this.  I'm using a local test account which is connected
> to a Microsoft account.  The permissions of the parent folder are identical
> to yours:
>
>> $ pwd
>> /home/Kacper
>> $ icacls .
>> . DOMEK\Kacper:(F)
>>   Wszyscy:(RX)
>>   TWORCA-WLASCICIEL:(OI)(CI)(IO)(F)
>>   GRUPA TWORCOW:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
>>   Wszyscy:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
>
>   $ icacls .
>   . VMBERT8164\local_000:(F)
>     Everyone:(RX)
>     CREATOR OWNER:(OI)(CI)(IO)(F)
>     CREATOR GROUP:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
>     Everyone:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
>
>> $ mkdir test
>> $ icacls test
>> test NULL SID:(DENY)(Rc,S)
>>      DOMEK\Kacper:(F)
>>      DOMEK\Kacper:(RX)
>>      Wszyscy:(RX)
>>      NULL SID:(OI)(CI)(IO)(DENY)(Rc,S)
>>      TWORCA-WLASCICIEL:(OI)(CI)(IO)(F)
>>      DOMEK\Kacper:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
>
>        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ See below
>
>>      GRUPA TWORCOW:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
>>      Wszyscy:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
>
>   $ mkdir test
>   $ icacls test
>   test NULL SID:(DENY)(Rc,S)
>        VMBERT8164\local_000:(F)
>        VMBERT8164\local_000:(RX)
>        Everyone:(RX)
>        NULL SID:(OI)(CI)(IO)(DENY)(Rc,S)
>        CREATOR OWNER:(OI)(CI)(IO)(F)
>        CREATOR GROUP:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
>        Everyone:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
>
> Note that in my case the inheritable explicit permissions for the
> owner account (^^^^^) are not generated, which is already puzzeling
> just by itself.
>
> But the test/test icacls output explains why chmod fails:
>
>> $ mkdir test/test
>> $ icacls test/test
>> test/test NULL SID:(OI)(CI)(DENY)(Rc,S)
>>           DOMEK\Kacper:(F)
>>           TWORCA-WLASCICIEL:(OI)(CI)(IO)(F)
>>           DOMEK\Kacper:(OI)(CI)(RX)
>>           DOMEK\Kacper:(RX)
>>           GRUPA TWORCOW:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
>>           Wszyscy:(OI)(CI)(RX)
>
> This is how the ACL looks like after creating the directory, but before
> Cygwin performs ACL post-processing.  The only possible reason for this
> is that already the mkdir call failed to fix the ACL.  But it's not clear
> why this happens.  Your account has "F"ull permissions, so it also has
> WRITE_DAC permissions.
>
>> Tell me if you need any more info.
>
> Yes.  First of all, please send cygcheck -svr output as requested on
> http://cygwin.com/problems.html.

Attached.

> Next, when you wrote "With this version ...", does that mean this
> is a regression from 2.4.0-0.2 to 2.4.0-0.4, or did you compare with
> 2.3.1-1?  I'm asking because I'd like to know in which version the
> regression occured.

I compared to 2.3.1-1.

> Is "DOMEK" the name of your local machine or an AD domain?

It is my local machine name.

> What filesystem is that on?  Local or remote share?  Real NTFS or some
> other filesystem?  I'm asking because on some remote filesystems even
> the owner of a file may have no WRITE_DAC permissions, despite having
> supposedly "full" permissions.

It is real NTFS.

> Can you please rmdir test/test and then run mkdir under strace:
>
>   $ strace -o mkdir.trace mkdir test/test
>
> and attach the trace file to your reply?  Please use ther latest
> 2.4.0-0.5, just to be sure.

Attached.

> Please also attach the output of `id' and of `getfacl . test test/test'.

getfacl attached. `id` output is already in cygcheck.log

In getfacl output this line `default:group:1001 <unknown>:r-x` looks
suspicious. My user id seems to be in place of group id. Looking at
`test` permissions there should probably be indeed `user` instead of
`group`. But you will know better :)

Hopefully you will be able to diagnose the issue now.

-Kacper

[-- Attachment #2: cygcheck.log --]

Cygwin Configuration Diagnostics
Current System Time: Sat Nov 28 20:46:17 2015

Windows 10 Professional Ver 10.0 Build 10240

Path:	C:\cygwin\home\Kacper\perl5\bin
	C:\cygwin\usr\local\bin
	C:\cygwin\bin
	C:\WINDOWS\system32
	C:\WINDOWS
	C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem
	C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0
	C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\120\Tools\Binn
	C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD\ATI.ACE\Core-Static
	C:\Users\Kacper\AppData\Roaming\Programs\Zero Install
	C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin
	C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++
	C:\dev\mpc-hc\bin15\mpc-hc_x64
	C:\Apps\AStyle\bin
	C:\Apps\ffmpeg\bin
	C:\Python27
	C:\Python27\Scripts
	C:\Apps\Java\jdk1.8.0_66\bin
	C:\cygwin\lib\lapack

Output from C:\cygwin\bin\id.exe
UID: 1001(Kacper)
GID: 11001(Kacper)
1001(Kacper)
401408(Poziom obowiązkowości — średni)
197622(HomeUsers)
559(Użytkownicy dzienników wydajności)
545(Użytkownicy)
4(INTERAKTYWNA)
66049(LOGOWANIE DO KONSOLI)
11(Użytkownicy uwierzytelnieni)
15(Ta organizacja)
68470(MicrosoftAccount+<removed email>)
113(Konto lokalne)
66048(LOKALNY)
262180(Uwierzytelnianie konta w chmurze)

SysDir: C:\WINDOWS\system32
WinDir: C:\WINDOWS

HOME = '/home/Kacper'
PWD = '/home/Kacper'
USER = 'Kacper'

!:: = '::\'
ALLUSERSPROFILE = 'C:\ProgramData'
APPDATA = 'C:\Users\Kacper\AppData\Roaming'
COMMONPROGRAMFILES = 'C:\Program Files\Common Files'
CommonProgramFiles(x86) = 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files'
CommonProgramW6432 = 'C:\Program Files\Common Files'
COMPUTERNAME = 'DOMEK'
COMSPEC = 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe'
DXSDK_DIR = 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)\'
FPS_BROWSER_APP_PROFILE_STRING = 'Internet Explorer'
FPS_BROWSER_USER_PROFILE_STRING = 'Default'
FP_NO_HOST_CHECK = 'NO'
HOMEDRIVE = 'C:'
HOMEPATH = '\Users\Kacper'
LOCALAPPDATA = 'C:\Users\Kacper\AppData\Local'
LOGONSERVER = '\\MicrosoftAccount'
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS = '12'
OS = 'Windows_NT'
PATHEXT = '.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC'
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE = 'AMD64'
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER = 'Intel64 Family 6 Model 63 Stepping 2, GenuineIntel'
PROCESSOR_LEVEL = '6'
PROCESSOR_REVISION = '3f02'
ProgramData = 'C:\ProgramData'
PROGRAMFILES = 'C:\Program Files'
ProgramFiles(x86) = 'C:\Program Files (x86)'
ProgramW6432 = 'C:\Program Files'
PSModulePath = 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\'
PUBLIC = 'C:\Users\Public'
SESSIONNAME = 'Console'
SYSTEMDRIVE = 'C:'
SYSTEMROOT = 'C:\WINDOWS'
USERDOMAIN = 'DOMEK'
USERDOMAIN_ROAMINGPROFILE = 'DOMEK'
USERNAME = 'Kacper'
USERPROFILE = 'C:\Users\Kacper'
VS140COMNTOOLS = 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\Common7\Tools\'
WINDIR = 'C:\WINDOWS'
TERM = 'xterm-256color'
LANG = 'pl_PL.UTF-8'
LOGNAME = 'Kacper'
SHLVL = '1'
OLDPWD = '/home/Kacper/cygreport'
TZ = 'Europe/Warsaw'
SHELL = '/bin/zsh'
PROFILEREAD = 'true'
ORIGINAL_PATH = '/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/System32/Wbem:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft SQL Server/120/Tools/Binn:/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/AMD/ATI.ACE/Core-Static:/cygdrive/c/Users/Kacper/AppData/Roaming/Programs/Zero Install:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/TortoiseSVN/bin:/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Notepad++:/cygdrive/c/dev/mpc-hc/bin15/mpc-hc_x64:/cygdrive/c/Apps/AStyle/bin:/cygdrive/c/Apps/ffmpeg/bin:/cygdrive/c/Python27:/cygdrive/c/Python27/Scripts:/cygdrive/c/Apps/Java/jdk1.8.0_66/bin'
INFOPATH = '/usr/local/info:/usr/share/info:/usr/info'
TEMP = '/tmp'
PRINTER = 'HP Deskjet F300 Series'
HOSTNAME = 'Domek'
PS1 = '%n@%m:%~%# '
ZSH = '/home/Kacper/.oh-my-zsh'
PAGER = 'less'
LESS = 'FRSX'
LC_CTYPE = 'pl_PL.UTF-8'
LSCOLORS = 'Gxfxcxdxbxegedabagacad'
EDITOR = 'vim'
PERL5LIB = '/home/Kacper/perl5/lib/perl5'
PERL_LOCAL_LIB_ROOT = '/home/Kacper/perl5'
PERL_MB_OPT = '--install_base "/home/Kacper/perl5"'
PERL_MM_OPT = 'INSTALL_BASE=/home/Kacper/perl5'
DISPLAY = ':0.0'
_ = '/usr/bin/cygcheck'

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Cygwin
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Cygwin\Installations
  (default) = '\??\C:\cygwin'
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Cygwin\Program Options
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygwin
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygwin\Installations
  (default) = '\??\C:\cygwin'
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygwin\Program Options
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygwin\setup
  (default) = 'C:\cygwin'
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Cygwin
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Cygwin\Installations
  (default) = '\??\C:\Program Files'
  3d29e46243402546 = '\??\C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop'
  ee5f5b4360762a8e = '\??\C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop'
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Cygwin\Program Options

obcaseinsensitive set to 1

Cygwin installations found in the registry:
  System: Key: c5e39b7a9d22bafb Path: C:\cygwin
  User:   Key: c5e39b7a9d22bafb Path: C:\cygwin

c:  hd  NTFS    218976Mb  78% CP CS UN PA FC     SSD
d:  hd  NTFS     49898Mb  95% CP CS UN PA FC     Windows 7
e:  hd  NTFS    503872Mb  96% CP CS UN PA FC     Dane RAID
f:  hd  NTFS    399998Mb 100% CP CS UN PA FC     Magazyn RAID
h:  hd  NTFS   1907599Mb  93% CP CS UN PA FC     Magazyn 2TB

C:\cygwin        /          system  binary,auto
C:\cygwin\bin    /usr/bin   system  binary,auto
C:\cygwin\lib    /usr/lib   system  binary,auto
cygdrive prefix  /cygdrive  user    binary,posix=0,auto

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\awk
 -> C:\cygwin\bin\gawk.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\cat.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\cp.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\cpp.exe
Not Found: crontab
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\find.exe
Found: C:\WINDOWS\system32\find.exe
Warning: C:\cygwin\bin\find.exe hides C:\WINDOWS\system32\find.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\gcc.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\gdb.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\grep.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\kill.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\ld.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\ls.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\make.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\mv.exe
Not Found: patch
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\perl.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\rm.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\sed.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\ssh.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\sh.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\tar.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\test.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\vi.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\vim.exe

  131k 2014/07/31 C:\cygwin\usr\local\bin\cygrtlsdr-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.5 sys=5.2
                  "cygrtlsdr-0.dll" v0.0 ts=1970-01-01 00:00
  154k 2015/05/23 C:\cygwin\bin\cygapr-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygapr-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-05-23 02:30
  128k 2015/05/23 C:\cygwin\bin\cygaprutil-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygaprutil-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-05-23 03:31
  578k 2015/06/01 C:\cygwin\bin\cygarchive-13.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygarchive-13.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-06-01 22:04
   38k 2013/07/19 C:\cygwin\bin\cygargp-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygargp-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-07-19 15:07
  116k 2015/01/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygatk-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygatk-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-01-11 20:13
   88k 2015/09/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygatomic-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygatomic-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-27 04:06
   16k 2013/03/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygattr-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygattr-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-03-26 18:26
  180k 2015/03/23 C:\cygwin\bin\cygblkid-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygblkid-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-23 09:46
    7k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_atomic-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_atomic-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:31
   24k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_chrono-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_chrono-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:31
   49k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_date_time-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_date_time-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:31
   83k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_filesystem-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_filesystem-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:31
  255k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_graph-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_graph-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:32
   92k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_iostreams-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_iostreams-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:32
  670k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_locale-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_locale-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:33
   63k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_math_c99-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_math_c99-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:34
   68k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_math_c99f-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_math_c99f-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:34
  320k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_math_tr1-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_math_tr1-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:33
  321k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_math_tr1f-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_math_tr1f-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:34
   42k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_prg_exec_monitor-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_prg_exec_monitor-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:37
  361k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_program_options-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_program_options-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:36
   11k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_random-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_random-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:36
  913k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_regex-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_regex-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:32
  363k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_serialization-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_serialization-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:37
   74k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_signals-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_signals-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:37
   19k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_system-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_system-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:31
   70k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_thread-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_thread-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:32
   17k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_timer-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_timer-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:37
  520k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_unit_test_framework-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_unit_test_framework-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:38
  991k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_wave-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_wave-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:38
  257k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygboost_wserialization-mt-1_53.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygboost_wserialization-mt-1_53.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:37
   64k 2013/03/07 C:\cygwin\bin\cygbz2-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygbz2-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-03-07 02:54
 1086k 2015/08/23 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcairo-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygcairo-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-08-23 18:50
   27k 2015/08/23 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcairo-gobject-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygcairo-gobject-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-08-23 18:51
  119k 2015/08/23 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcairo-script-interpreter-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygcairo-script-interpreter-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-08-23 18:51
   13k 2013/03/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcatgets1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygcatgets1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-03-06 14:34
   24k 2015/06/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcdt-5.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygcdt-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-06-29 22:51
   68k 2015/06/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcgraph-6.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygcgraph-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-06-29 22:51
   10k 2015/02/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcharset-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygcharset-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-02-20 17:07
14436k 2015/05/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygclang.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygclang.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-05-26 18:22
  117k 2013/05/05 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcloog-isl-4.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygcloog-isl-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-05 16:41
   13k 2015/03/19 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcom_err-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygcom_err-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-19 02:44
  203k 2013/04/21 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcroco-0.6-3.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygcroco-0.6-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-21 06:25
    9k 2013/03/07 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcrypt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygcrypt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-03-07 09:29
 2217k 2015/07/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcrypto-1.0.0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygcrypto-1.0.0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-07-09 17:49
  428k 2015/10/07 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcurl-4.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygcurl-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-07 22:52
   24k 2014/11/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdatrie-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygdatrie-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2014-11-12 07:24
 1526k 2013/03/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb-5.3.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygdb-5.3.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-03-08 07:55
  242k 2015/02/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdbus-1-3.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygdbus-1-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-02-17 19:16
  111k 2013/03/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb_cxx-5.3.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygdb_cxx-5.3.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-03-08 07:56
  472k 2013/03/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb_sql-5.3.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygdb_sql-5.3.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-03-08 07:58
  173k 2015/03/13 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdialog-12.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygdialog-12.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-13 20:55
  154k 2013/10/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygedit-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygedit-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-10-20 21:56
   91k 2015/10/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygEGL-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygEGL-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-29 17:12
  147k 2013/07/31 C:\cygwin\bin\cygexpat-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygexpat-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-07-31 22:53
   73k 2015/03/18 C:\cygwin\bin\cygexslt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygexslt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-19 00:39
   30k 2014/10/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfam-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygfam-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2014-10-14 21:33
   26k 2015/01/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygffi-6.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygffi-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-01-11 09:25
  220k 2015/09/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfontconfig-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygfontconfig-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-10 19:13
   25k 2013/06/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfontenc-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygfontenc-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-06 22:13
   57k 2015/10/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygformw-10.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygformw-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-20 17:01
  586k 2015/09/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfreetype-6.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygfreetype-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-08 08:51
   70k 2015/09/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggcc_s-seh-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggcc_s-seh-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-27 02:30
  475k 2015/03/18 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggcrypt-11.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggcrypt-11.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-18 21:03
  579k 2015/03/18 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggcrypt-20.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggcrypt-20.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-18 07:19
  364k 2015/02/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggd-3.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggd-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-02-09 10:13
   40k 2014/05/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdbm-4.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggdbm-4.dll" v0.0 ts=1970-01-01 00:00
   13k 2014/05/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdbm_compat-4.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggdbm_compat-4.dll" v0.0 ts=1970-01-01 00:00
  609k 2015/08/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdk-x11-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggdk-x11-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-08-04 04:26
  119k 2015/09/01 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-01 17:34
  770k 2015/09/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggettextlib-0-19-5-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggettextlib-0-19-5-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-20 19:15
  250k 2015/09/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggettextsrc-0-19-5-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggettextsrc-0-19-5-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-20 19:20
 1146k 2015/09/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggfortran-3.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggfortran-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-27 04:01
   38k 2015/03/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggg-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggg-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-26 13:30
   53k 2015/03/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygggi-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygggi-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-26 16:05
   13k 2015/03/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygggiwmh-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygggiwmh-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-26 16:13
   30k 2015/03/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggii-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggii-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-26 13:31
 1244k 2015/03/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggio-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggio-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-12 06:25
  571k 2015/10/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygGL-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygGL-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-29 17:11
  283k 2015/10/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygglapi-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygglapi-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-29 16:49
  956k 2015/03/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygglib-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygglib-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-12 06:21
   14k 2015/03/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggmodule-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggmodule-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-12 06:21
  524k 2015/11/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggmp-10.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggmp-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-11-28 16:04
   93k 2015/06/19 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggnome-menu-3-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggnome-menu-3-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-06-20 00:07
  931k 2015/08/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggnutls-28.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggnutls-28.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-08-28 17:05
   24k 2015/08/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggnutls-openssl-27.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggnutls-openssl-27.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-08-28 17:06
   41k 2015/08/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggnutlsxx-28.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggnutlsxx-28.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-08-28 17:06
  281k 2015/03/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggobject-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggobject-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-12 06:22
  105k 2015/09/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggomp-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggomp-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-27 02:48
   10k 2015/09/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggomp-plugin-host_nonshm-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggomp-plugin-host_nonshm-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-27 02:48
   62k 2015/03/19 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggpg-error-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggpg-error-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-19 23:23
  116k 2013/08/05 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggraphite2-3.dll - os=4.0 img=3.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggraphite2-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-08-05 07:33
11338k 2015/02/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggs-9.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggs-9.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-02-12 15:41
  258k 2015/11/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggssapi_krb5-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggssapi_krb5-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-11-09 16:54
    9k 2015/03/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggthread-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggthread-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-12 06:21
 3935k 2015/08/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggtk-x11-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggtk-x11-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-08-04 14:53
  333k 2013/06/05 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggts-0-7-5.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggts-0-7-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-06 00:01
  691k 2013/04/22 C:\cygwin\bin\cygguile-17.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygguile-17.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-22 03:15
  505k 2015/06/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggvc-6.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyggvc-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-06-29 22:53
  373k 2015/10/13 C:\cygwin\bin\cygharfbuzz-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygharfbuzz-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-13 17:26
   11k 2015/10/13 C:\cygwin\bin\cygharfbuzz-icu-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygharfbuzz-icu-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-13 17:26
   30k 2015/01/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cyghistory7.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyghistory7.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-01-27 03:51
  168k 2015/02/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cyghogweed-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyghogweed-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-02-12 17:27
   77k 2014/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygICE-6.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygICE-6.dll" v0.0 ts=1970-01-01 00:00
  361k 2015/11/24 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicons-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.4 sys=5.2
                  "cygicons-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-11-24 07:54
 1009k 2015/02/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygiconv-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygiconv-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-02-20 17:07
21806k 2013/06/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicudata51.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygicudata51.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-25 06:30
25310k 2015/05/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicudata55.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygicudata55.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-05-04 17:06
24466k 2015/10/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicudata56.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygicudata56.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-08 13:46
 1717k 2013/06/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicui18n51.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygicui18n51.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-25 06:28
 2005k 2015/05/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicui18n55.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygicui18n55.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-05-04 17:03
 2093k 2015/10/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicui18n56.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygicui18n56.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-08 13:42
   43k 2013/06/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicuio51.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygicuio51.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-25 06:30
   44k 2015/05/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicuio55.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygicuio55.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-05-04 17:04
   44k 2015/10/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicuio56.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygicuio56.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-08 13:44
  305k 2013/06/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicule51.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygicule51.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-25 06:28
  306k 2015/05/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicule55.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygicule55.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-05-04 17:04
  306k 2015/10/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicule56.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygicule56.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-08 13:44
   38k 2013/06/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygiculx51.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygiculx51.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-25 06:28
   38k 2015/05/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygiculx55.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygiculx55.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-05-04 17:04
   38k 2015/10/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygiculx56.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygiculx56.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-08 13:44
 1231k 2013/06/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicuuc51.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygicuuc51.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-25 06:27
 1326k 2015/05/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicuuc55.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygicuuc55.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-05-04 17:03
 1348k 2015/10/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicuuc56.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygicuuc56.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-08 13:41
  196k 2014/12/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygidn-11.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygidn-11.dll" v0.0 ts=2014-12-06 13:17
   40k 2015/09/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygintl-8.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygintl-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-20 19:10
  294k 2013/09/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygiodbc-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygiodbc-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-09-09 16:36
   66k 2013/09/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygiodbcinst-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygiodbcinst-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-09-09 16:35
  888k 2013/05/05 C:\cygwin\bin\cygisl-10.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygisl-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-05 16:36
  272k 2015/01/23 C:\cygwin\bin\cygjasper-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygjasper-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-01-23 18:01
   48k 2014/06/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygjbig-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygjbig-2.dll" v0.0 ts=1970-01-01 00:00
   18k 2014/06/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygjbig85-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygjbig85-2.dll" v0.0 ts=1970-01-01 00:00
  333k 2015/10/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygjpeg-8.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygjpeg-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-08 08:35
   35k 2014/04/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygjson-c-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygjson-c-2.dll" v0.0 ts=1970-01-01 00:00
  180k 2015/11/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygk5crypto-3.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygk5crypto-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-11-09 16:53
   85k 2015/10/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygkpathsea-6.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygkpathsea-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-08 20:10
  720k 2015/11/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygkrb5-3.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygkrb5-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-11-09 16:53
   35k 2015/11/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygkrb5support-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygkrb5support-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-11-09 16:53
  571k 2015/03/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cyglasem-0.4-4.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyglasem-0.4-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-12 20:24
   48k 2014/04/07 C:\cygwin\bin\cygLASi-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygLASi-1.dll" v0.0 ts=1970-01-01 00:00
   45k 2015/11/19 C:\cygwin\bin\cyglber-2-4-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyglber-2-4-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-11-19 14:17
  293k 2014/11/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cyglcms2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyglcms2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2014-11-14 12:24
  246k 2015/11/19 C:\cygwin\bin\cygldap-2-4-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygldap-2-4-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-11-19 14:18
  262k 2015/11/19 C:\cygwin\bin\cygldap_r-2-4-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygldap_r-2-4-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-11-19 14:19
17466k 2015/02/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygLLVM-3.4.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygLLVM-3.4.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-02-08 17:48
18545k 2015/05/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygLLVM-3.5.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygLLVM-3.5.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-05-26 17:53
    6k 2015/11/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cyglsa64.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyglsa64.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-11-27 13:55
   35k 2015/10/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygltdl-7.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygltdl-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-20 02:09
  146k 2015/08/23 C:\cygwin\bin\cyglua-5.1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyglua-5.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-08-23 17:43
  139k 2015/11/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cyglzma-5.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyglzma-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-11-09 06:12
  126k 2014/11/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cyglzo2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyglzo2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2014-11-17 11:24
  114k 2015/08/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmagic-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygmagic-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-08-12 20:01
  168k 2015/10/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygman-2-7-4.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygman-2-7-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-09 03:12
   22k 2015/10/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmandb-2-7-4.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygmandb-2-7-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-09 03:18
  132k 2014/01/21 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmcpp-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygmcpp-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2014-01-21 18:41
  155k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmcrypt-4.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygmcrypt-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 14:09
   29k 2015/10/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmenuw-10.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygmenuw-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-20 17:00
   42k 2013/08/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmetalink-3.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygmetalink-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-08-13 00:02
  163k 2013/05/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmhash-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygmhash-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-29 23:29
   89k 2015/03/01 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmpc-3.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygmpc-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-01 20:24
  341k 2015/06/30 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmpfr-4.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygmpfr-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-06-30 18:39
 2843k 2015/08/23 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmysqlclient-18.dll - os=4.0 img=18.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygmysqlclient-18.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-08-23 21:29
  493k 2015/11/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygnativeGLthunk.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygnativeGLthunk.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-11-20 12:36
   53k 2015/10/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses++w-10.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygncurses++w-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-20 17:05
  301k 2015/10/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncursesw-10.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygncursesw-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-20 16:59
  131k 2014/11/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cygneon-27.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygneon-27.dll" v0.0 ts=2014-11-14 13:02
  185k 2015/02/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygnettle-4.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygnettle-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-02-12 17:27
  126k 2015/01/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygopenjpeg-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.5 sys=5.2
                  "cygopenjpeg-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-01-12 02:51
   30k 2015/01/13 C:\cygwin\bin\cygOpenVG-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygOpenVG-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-01-13 09:53
  319k 2015/06/01 C:\cygwin\bin\cygp11-kit-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygp11-kit-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-06-01 19:02
   14k 2015/10/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpanelw-10.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygpanelw-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-20 17:00
  258k 2015/01/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpango-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygpango-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-01-12 02:40
   42k 2015/01/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpangocairo-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygpangocairo-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-01-12 02:41
   70k 2015/01/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpangoft2-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygpangoft2-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-01-12 02:40
   28k 2015/01/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpangoxft-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygpangoxft-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-01-12 02:40
   11k 2013/07/23 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpaper-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygpaper-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-07-23 05:40
   33k 2015/06/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpathplan-4.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygpathplan-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-06-29 22:51
  460k 2015/08/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpcre-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygpcre-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-08-11 18:19
 2033k 2015/07/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygperl5_22.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygperl5_22.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-07-12 17:24
   39k 2015/04/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpipeline-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygpipeline-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-04-09 21:04
  657k 2015/10/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpixman-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygpixman-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-27 00:52
  149k 2015/04/13 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpng15-15.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygpng15-15.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-04-13 19:37
  175k 2015/11/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpng16-16.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygpng16-16.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-11-27 19:06
 2049k 2015/04/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpoppler-49.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygpoppler-49.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-04-28 19:39
 2019k 2015/10/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpoppler-55.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygpoppler-55.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-27 20:21
  283k 2015/10/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpoppler-glib-8.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygpoppler-glib-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-27 20:23
   41k 2013/10/21 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpopt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygpopt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-10-21 21:52
  148k 2015/10/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpq-5.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygpq-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-17 18:00
  113k 2015/06/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygproxy-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygproxy-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-06-29 22:39
   38k 2015/10/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygptexenc-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygptexenc-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-08 20:11
  308k 2015/09/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygquadmath-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygquadmath-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-27 03:35
  207k 2015/01/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygreadline7.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygreadline7.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-01-27 03:51
  200k 2015/05/18 C:\cygwin\bin\cygrsvg-2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygrsvg-2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-05-18 05:13
   97k 2014/11/24 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsasl2-3.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygsasl2-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2014-11-24 18:22
   84k 2014/12/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygserf-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygserf-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2014-12-20 16:56
   11k 2015/07/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsigsegv-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygsigsegv-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-07-17 22:35
   28k 2014/01/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cygSM-6.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygSM-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2014-01-14 23:23
   89k 2015/03/23 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsmartcols-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygsmartcols-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-23 09:46
  891k 2015/11/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsqlite3-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygsqlite3-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-11-04 10:02
  143k 2015/03/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygssh2-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygssh2-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-17 04:00
  421k 2015/07/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygssl-1.0.0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygssl-1.0.0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-07-09 17:49
   12k 2015/09/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygssp-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygssp-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-27 03:31
 1336k 2015/09/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygstdc++-6.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygstdc++-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-27 02:46
  386k 2015/09/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_client-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygsvn_client-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-26 16:49
   61k 2015/09/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_delta-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygsvn_delta-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-26 16:45
   75k 2015/09/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_diff-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygsvn_diff-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-26 16:45
   37k 2015/09/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_fs-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygsvn_fs-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-26 16:46
  154k 2015/09/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_fs_base-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygsvn_fs_base-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-26 16:46
  260k 2015/09/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_fs_fs-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygsvn_fs_fs-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-26 16:46
   12k 2015/09/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_fs_util-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygsvn_fs_util-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-26 16:45
  271k 2015/09/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_fs_x-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygsvn_fs_x-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-26 16:46
   44k 2015/09/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_ra-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygsvn_ra-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-26 16:48
   31k 2015/09/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_ra_local-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygsvn_ra_local-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-26 16:47
  168k 2015/09/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_ra_serf-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygsvn_ra_serf-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-26 16:46
  100k 2015/09/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_ra_svn-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygsvn_ra_svn-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-26 16:46
  190k 2015/09/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_repos-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygsvn_repos-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-26 16:46
  941k 2015/09/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_subr-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygsvn_subr-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-26 16:45
  647k 2015/09/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_wc-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygsvn_wc-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-26 16:46
   60k 2015/10/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsynctex-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygsynctex-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-08 20:21
   66k 2015/08/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtasn1-6.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygtasn1-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-08-28 10:36
  163k 2015/10/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtexlua52-5.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygtexlua52-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-08 20:11
  405k 2015/10/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtexluajit-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygtexluajit-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-08 20:12
   32k 2014/11/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygthai-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygthai-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2014-11-12 16:31
   52k 2015/10/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygticw-10.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygticw-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-20 17:00
  363k 2014/05/15 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtiff-5.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygtiff-5.dll" v0.0 ts=1970-01-01 00:00
  420k 2015/10/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtiff-6.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygtiff-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-28 21:37
   12k 2014/05/15 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtiffxx-5.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygtiffxx-5.dll" v0.0 ts=1970-01-01 00:00
   11k 2015/10/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtiffxx-6.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygtiffxx-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-28 21:37
 1538k 2015/10/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cygunistring-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygunistring-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-16 21:40
  124k 2015/11/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygusb-1.0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygusb-1.0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-11-04 20:09
   15k 2015/03/23 C:\cygwin\bin\cyguuid-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyguuid-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-23 09:46
 2191k 2015/10/01 C:\cygwin\bin\cygvpx-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygvpx-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-10-01 21:34
    8k 2015/09/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygvtv-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygvtv-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-27 03:29
    8k 2015/09/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygvtv_stubs-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygvtv_stubs-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-27 03:29
   30k 2013/11/15 C:\cygwin\bin\cygwrap-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygwrap-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-11-15 19:58
 1134k 2015/03/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygX11-6.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygX11-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-26 15:14
    9k 2015/03/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygX11-xcb-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygX11-xcb-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-26 15:14
   12k 2013/06/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXau-6.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygXau-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-06 06:23
  368k 2014/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXaw-7.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygXaw-7.dll" v0.0 ts=1970-01-01 00:00
  102k 2015/09/07 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxcb-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygxcb-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-07 05:50
   12k 2015/09/07 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxcb-composite-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygxcb-composite-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-07 05:50
   40k 2014/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxcb-ewmh-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygxcb-ewmh-2.dll" v0.0 ts=1970-01-01 00:00
   70k 2015/09/07 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxcb-glx-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygxcb-glx-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-07 05:50
   17k 2014/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxcb-icccm-4.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygxcb-icccm-4.dll" v0.0 ts=1970-01-01 00:00
   16k 2013/03/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxcb-image-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygxcb-image-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-03-17 22:42
   31k 2015/09/07 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxcb-render-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygxcb-render-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-07 05:50
   12k 2015/09/07 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxcb-shm-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygxcb-shm-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-09-07 05:50
   17k 2013/03/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxcb-util-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygxcb-util-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-03-17 22:33
   11k 2013/03/18 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXcomposite-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygXcomposite-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-03-18 23:05
   34k 2013/06/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXcursor-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygXcursor-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-06 21:15
   10k 2013/04/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXdamage-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygXdamage-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-08 22:24
   21k 2015/03/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXdmcp-6.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygXdmcp-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-26 15:38
   56k 2014/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXext-6.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygXext-6.dll" v0.0 ts=1970-01-01 00:00
   19k 2013/06/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXfixes-3.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygXfixes-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-06 20:27
  209k 2015/03/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXfont-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygXfont-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-17 16:53
   73k 2014/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXft-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygXft-2.dll" v0.0 ts=1970-01-01 00:00
   56k 2014/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXi-6.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygXi-6.dll" v0.0 ts=1970-01-01 00:00
   10k 2013/06/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXinerama-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygXinerama-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-06 21:33
  125k 2013/04/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxkbfile-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygxkbfile-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-08 21:24
 1206k 2015/11/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxml2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygxml2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-11-27 20:22
   85k 2014/01/15 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXmu-6.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygXmu-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2014-01-15 02:27
   14k 2014/01/15 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXmuu-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygXmuu-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2014-01-15 02:27
   59k 2014/01/15 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXpm-4.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygXpm-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2014-01-15 00:59
   34k 2014/01/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXrandr-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygXrandr-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2014-01-14 23:56
   35k 2013/06/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXrender-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygXrender-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-14 09:29
  208k 2015/03/18 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxslt-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygxslt-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-03-19 00:39
   12k 2013/03/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXss-1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygXss-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-03-14 04:07
  320k 2014/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXt-6.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygXt-6.dll" v0.0 ts=1970-01-01 00:00
  121k 2014/12/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygyaml-0-2.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygyaml-0-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2014-12-08 18:19
   80k 2014/11/19 C:\cygwin\bin\cygz.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygz.dll" v0.0 ts=2014-11-19 23:08
   24k 2013/05/30 C:\cygwin\bin\cygzzip-0-13.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygzzip-0-13.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-30 03:34
   12k 2013/05/30 C:\cygwin\bin\cygzzipfseeko-0-13.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygzzipfseeko-0-13.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-30 03:34
   15k 2013/05/30 C:\cygwin\bin\cygzzipmmapped-0-13.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygzzipmmapped-0-13.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-30 03:34
    9k 2013/05/30 C:\cygwin\bin\cygzzipwrap-0-13.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygzzipwrap-0-13.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-30 03:34
 3326k 2015/11/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygwin1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-11-27 13:55
    Cygwin DLL version info:
        DLL version: 2.4.0
        DLL epoch: 19
        DLL old termios: 5
        DLL malloc env: 28
        Cygwin conv: 181
        API major: 0
        API minor: 292
        Shared data: 5
        DLL identifier: cygwin1
        Mount registry: 3
        Cygwin registry name: Cygwin
        Installations name: Installations
        Cygdrive default prefix:
        Build date:
        Shared id: cygwin1S5

  449k 2015/11/01 C:\cygwin\lib\lapack\cygblas-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cygblas-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-11-01 05:53
 5885k 2015/11/01 C:\cygwin\lib\lapack\cyglapack-0.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
                  "cyglapack-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-11-01 05:53

Service             : cygserver
Display name        : CYGWIN cygserver
Current State       : Stopped
Command             : /usr/sbin/cygserver
stdin path          : /dev/null
stdout path         : /var/log/cygserver.log
stderr path         : /var/log/cygserver.log
Process Type        : Own Process
Startup             : Automatic
Account             : LocalSystem

Cygwin Package Information
Last downloaded files to: E:\Programy\Pobieranie\cyg
Last downloaded files from: http://ftp.hawo.stw.uni-erlangen.de/cygwin/

Package                   Version            Status
_autorebase               001002-1           OK
_update-info-dir          00499-1            OK
adwaita-icon-theme        3.14.1-1           OK
adwaita-themes            3.14.2.3-2         OK
alternatives              1.3.30c-10         OK
attr                      2.4.46-1           OK
autoconf                  13-1               OK
autoconf2.1               2.13-12            OK
autoconf2.5               2.69-3             OK
automake                  9-1                OK
automake1.10              1.10.3-2           OK
automake1.11              1.11.6-2           OK
automake1.12              1.12.6-2           OK
automake1.13              1.13.4-1           OK
automake1.14              1.14.1-2           OK
automake1.15              1.15-1             OK
automake1.4               1.4p6-11           OK
automake1.5               1.5-11             OK
automake1.6               1.6.3-12           OK
automake1.7               1.7.9-11           OK
automake1.8               1.8.5-11           OK
automake1.9               1.9.6-11           OK
base-cygwin               3.8-1              OK
base-files                4.2-4              OK
bash                      4.3.42-4           OK
bash-completion           1.3-1              OK
bc                        1.06.95-2          OK
bcrypt                    1.1-3              OK
bind-utils                9.10.3-1           OK
binutils                  2.25-4             OK
bzip2                     1.0.6-2            OK
ca-certificates           2.6-1              OK
cfv                       1.18.3-1           OK
clang                     3.5.2-1            OK
clang-analyzer            3.5.2-1            OK
cmake                     3.3.2-1            OK
coreutils                 8.24-3             OK
crypt                     1.1-1              OK
csih                      0.9.9-1            OK
curl                      7.45.0-1           OK
cygrunsrv                 1.62-1             OK
cygutils                  1.4.15-2           OK
cygutils-extra            1.4.15-2           OK
cygwin                    2.4.0-0.5          OK
cygwin-devel              2.4.0-0.5          OK
dash                      0.5.8-3            OK
dbus                      1.8.16-1           OK
dbus-x11                  1.8.16-1           OK
dejavu-fonts              2.35-1             OK
dialog                    1.2-20150225-2     OK
diffutils                 3.3-3              OK
dri-drivers               11.0.4-1           OK
ed                        1.11-1             OK
editrights                1.03-1             OK
fbpanel                   6.1-6              OK
file                      5.24-1             OK
findutils                 4.5.12-1           OK
flawfinder                1.27-2             OK
Empty package font-adobe-dpi75
font-adobe-dpi75          7.5-2              OK
Empty package font-alias
font-alias                7.5-2              OK
Empty package font-encodings
font-encodings            7.5-2              OK
Empty package font-misc-misc
font-misc-misc            7.5-2              OK
fontconfig                2.11.1-3           OK
gamin                     0.1.10-15          OK
gawk                      4.1.3-1            OK
gcc-core                  5.2.0-1            OK
gcc-fortran               5.2.0-1            OK
gcc-g++                   5.2.0-1            OK
gdb                       7.9.1-1            OK
gdk-pixbuf2.0-svg         2.40.9-1           OK
getent                    2.18.90-4          OK
gettext                   0.19.5.1-2         OK
gettext-devel             0.19.5.1-2         OK
ghostscript               9.15-2             OK
ghostscript-fonts-other   6.0-1              OK
ghostscript-fonts-std     8.11-1             OK
git                       2.6.2-1            OK
gnome-icon-theme          3.10.0-1           OK
gnome-menus               3.13.3-3           OK
gnuplot                   5.0.0-1            OK
grep                      2.21-2             OK
groff                     1.22.3-1           OK
gsettings-desktop-schemas 3.14.2-1           OK
gtk-update-icon-cache     3.14.13-1          OK
gtk2.0-engines-pixmap     2.24.28-2          OK
guile-gv                  2.38.0-7           OK
gzip                      1.6-1              OK
hicolor-icon-theme        0.12-1             OK
hostname                  3.13-1             OK
inetutils                 1.9.1-2            OK
inetutils-server          1.9.1-2            OK
info                      6.0-1              OK
integrit                  4.1-1              OK
ipc-utils                 1.0-2              OK
kbproto                   1.0.6-1            OK
Empty package lapack
lapack                    3.5.0r1606-3       OK
less                      481-1              OK
libapr1                   1.5.2-2            OK
libaprutil1               1.5.4-2            OK
libarchive13              3.1.2-3            OK
libargp                   20110921-2         OK
libatk1.0_0               2.14.0-1           OK
libatomic1                5.2.0-1            OK
libattr1                  2.4.46-1           OK
libblkid1                 2.25.2-2           OK
libboost1.53              1.53.0-2           OK
libbz2-devel              1.0.6-2            OK
libbz2_1                  1.0.6-2            OK
libcairo2                 1.14.2-1           OK
libcatgets1               1.1-2              OK
libcdt5                   2.38.0-7           OK
libcgraph6                2.38.0-7           OK
libcharset1               1.14-3             OK
libclang                  3.5.2-1            OK
libcloog-isl4             0.18.0-2           OK
libcom_err2               1.42.12-2          OK
libcroco0.6_3             0.6.8-1            OK
libcrypt-devel            1.1-1              OK
libcrypt0                 1.1-1              OK
libcurl-devel             7.45.0-1           OK
libcurl4                  7.45.0-1           OK
libdatrie1                0.2.8-1            OK
libdb5.3                  5.3.21-1           OK
libdbus1_3                1.8.16-1           OK
libdialog12               1.2-20150225-2     OK
libedit0                  20130712-1         OK
libEGL1                   11.0.4-1           OK
libexpat-devel            2.1.0-3            OK
libexpat1                 2.1.0-3            OK
libfam0                   0.1.10-15          OK
libffi6                   3.2.1-1            OK
libfontconfig-devel       2.11.1-3           OK
libfontconfig1            2.11.1-3           OK
libfontenc1               1.1.2-1            OK
libfreetype-devel         2.5.5-2            OK
libfreetype6              2.5.5-2            OK
libgcc1                   5.2.0-1            OK
libgcrypt11               1.5.3-2            OK
libgcrypt20               1.6.3-1            OK
libgd3                    2.1.1-1            OK
libgdbm4                  1.11-1             OK
libgdk_pixbuf2.0_0        2.31.7-1           OK
libgfortran3              5.2.0-1            OK
libggi2                   2.2.2-4            OK
libggiwmh0                0.3.2-4            OK
libgii1                   1.0.2-4            OK
libGL1                    11.0.4-1           OK
libglapi0                 11.0.4-1           OK
libglib2.0_0              2.42.2-1           OK
libgmp10                  6.1.0-2p1          OK
libgnome-menu3_0          3.13.3-3           OK
libgnutls28               3.3.17-1           OK
libgomp1                  5.2.0-1            OK
libgpg-error0             1.18-1             OK
libgraphite2_3            1.2.3-1            OK
libgs9                    9.15-2             OK
libgssapi_krb5_2          1.13.2-3           OK
libgtk2.0_0               2.24.28-2          OK
libgts0.7_5               20121130-1         OK
libguile17                1.8.8-1            OK
libgvc6                   2.38.0-7           OK
libharfbuzz-icu0          1.0.5-1            OK
libharfbuzz0              1.0.5-1            OK
libhogweed2               2.7-2              OK
libICE6                   1.0.9-1            OK
libiconv                  1.14-3             OK
libiconv-devel            1.14-3             OK
libiconv2                 1.14-3             OK
libicu51                  51.2-1             OK
libicu55                  55.1-1             OK
libicu56                  56.1-1             OK
libidn11                  1.29-1             OK
libintl-devel             0.19.5.1-2         OK
libintl8                  0.19.5.1-2         OK
libiodbc2                 3.52.8-2           OK
libisl10                  0.11.1-2           OK
libjasper1                1.900.1-15         OK
libjbig2                  2.0-14             OK
libjpeg8                  1.4.2-1            OK
libjson-c-common          0.11-2             OK
libjson-c2                0.11-2             OK
libk5crypto3              1.13.2-3           OK
libkpathsea6              20150521-3         OK
libkrb5_3                 1.13.2-3           OK
libkrb5support0           1.13.2-3           OK
liblapack-devel           3.5.0r1606-3       OK
liblapack0                3.5.0r1606-3       OK
liblasem0.4_4             0.4.3-1            OK
libLASi1                  1.1.1-2            OK
liblcms2_2                2.6-1              OK
libllvm3.4                3.4.2-5            OK
libllvm3.5                3.5.2-1            OK
libltdl7                  2.4.6-2            OK
liblzma5                  5.2.2-1            OK
liblzo2_2                 2.08-1             OK
libmcpp0                  2.7.2-2            OK
libmcrypt4                2.5.8-1            OK
libmetalink3              0.1.2-1            OK
libmhash2                 0.9.9.9-2          OK
libmpc3                   1.0.3-1            OK
libmpfr4                  3.1.3-1            OK
libmysqlclient18          5.5.45-1           OK
libncurses-devel          6.0-1.20151017     OK
libncursesw10             6.0-1.20151017     OK
libneon27                 0.30.1-1           OK
libnettle4                2.7-2              OK
libopenjpeg1              1.5.2-2            OK
libopenldap2_4_2          2.4.42-1           OK
libopenssl100             1.0.2d-1           OK
libOpenVG1                10.3.7-1           OK
libp11-kit0               0.22.1-1           OK
libpango1.0_0             1.36.8-1           OK
libpaper-common           1.1.24-2           OK
libpaper1                 1.1.24-2           OK
libpathplan4              2.38.0-7           OK
libpcre1                  8.37-2             OK
libpipeline1              1.4.0-1            OK
libpixman1_0              0.32.8-1           OK
libpng-devel              1.6.19-1           OK
Empty package libpng-doc
libpng-doc                1.6.19-1           OK
libpng15                  1.5.22-1           OK
libpng16                  1.6.19-1           OK
libpng16-devel            1.6.19-1           OK
libpoppler-glib8          0.36.0-2           OK
libpoppler49              0.30.0-2           OK
libpoppler55              0.36.0-2           OK
Empty package libpopt0
libpopt0                  1.16-1             OK
libpq5                    9.4.5-1            OK
libproxy1                 0.4.11-5           OK
libptexenc1               20150521-3         OK
libquadmath0              5.2.0-1            OK
libreadline7              6.3.8-1            OK
librsvg2_2                2.40.9-1           OK
libsasl2_3                2.1.26-9           OK
libserf1_0                1.3.8-1            OK
libsigsegv2               2.10-2             OK
libSM6                    1.2.2-1            OK
libsmartcols1             2.25.2-2           OK
libsqlite3_0              3.9.2-1            OK
libssh2_1                 1.5.0-1            OK
libssp0                   5.2.0-1            OK
libstdc++6                5.2.0-1            OK
libsynctex1               20150521-3         OK
libtasn1_6                4.5-1              OK
libtexlua52_5             20150521-3         OK
libtexluajit2             20150521-3         OK
libthai0                  0.1.21-1           OK
libtiff5                  3.9.7-4            OK
libtiff6                  4.0.6-1            OK
libtool                   2.4.6-2            OK
libunistring2             0.9.6-1            OK
libusb1.0                 1.0.20-1           OK
libusb1.0-devel           1.0.20-1           OK
libuuid-devel             2.25.2-2           OK
libuuid1                  2.25.2-2           OK
libvpx1                   1.3.0-2            OK
libvtv0                   5.2.0-1            OK
libwrap0                  7.6-22             OK
libX11-devel              1.6.3-1            OK
libX11-xcb1               1.6.3-1            OK
libX11_6                  1.6.3-1            OK
libXau-devel              1.0.8-1            OK
libXau6                   1.0.8-1            OK
libXaw7                   1.0.12-2           OK
libxcb-composite0         1.11.1-1           OK
libxcb-devel              1.11.1-1           OK
libxcb-ewmh2              0.4.1-1            OK
libxcb-glx0               1.11.1-1           OK
libxcb-icccm4             0.4.1-1            OK
libxcb-image0             0.3.9-1            OK
libxcb-render0            1.11.1-1           OK
libxcb-shm0               1.11.1-1           OK
libxcb-util1              0.3.9-1            OK
libxcb1                   1.11.1-1           OK
libXcomposite1            0.4.3-1            OK
libXcursor1               1.1.14-1           OK
libXdamage1               1.1.4-1            OK
libXdmcp-devel            1.1.2-1            OK
libXdmcp6                 1.1.2-1            OK
libXext-devel             1.3.3-1            OK
libXext6                  1.3.3-1            OK
libXfixes3                5.0.1-1            OK
libXfont1                 1.5.1-1            OK
libXft-devel              2.3.2-1            OK
libXft2                   2.3.2-1            OK
libXi6                    1.7.4-1            OK
libXinerama1              1.1.3-1            OK
libxkbfile1               1.0.8-1            OK
libxml2                   2.9.3-1            OK
libXmu6                   1.1.2-1            OK
libXmuu1                  1.1.2-1            OK
libXpm4                   3.5.11-1           OK
libXrandr2                1.4.2-1            OK
libXrender-devel          0.9.8-1            OK
libXrender1               0.9.8-1            OK
libxslt                   1.1.28-2           OK
libXss-devel              1.2.2-1            OK
libXss1                   1.2.2-1            OK
libXt6                    1.1.4-2            OK
libyaml0_2                0.1.6-2            OK
libzzip0.13               0.13.62-1          OK
login                     1.11-1             OK
lua5.1                    5.1.5-3            OK
luit                      20130217-1         OK
lynx                      2.8.7-2            OK
m4                        1.4.17-2           OK
make                      4.1-1              OK
man-db                    2.7.4-1            OK
mcpp                      2.7.2-2            OK
mercurial                 3.5.1-1            OK
mintty                    2.2.2-0            OK
mkfontdir                 1.0.7-1            OK
mkfontscale               1.1.1-1            OK
nc                        1.107-4            OK
ncurses                   6.0-1.20151017     OK
Empty package openblas
openblas                  0.2.15-3           OK
openssh                   7.1p1-1            OK
openssl                   1.0.2d-1           OK
openssl-devel             1.0.2d-1           OK
outguess                  0.2-1              OK
p11-kit                   0.22.1-1           OK
p11-kit-trust             0.22.1-1           OK
perl                      5.22.0-1           OK
perl-Authen-SASL          2.16-2             OK
perl-Authen-SASL-XS       1.00-1             OK
perl-Carp                 1.3301-2           OK
perl-common-sense         3.74-1             OK
perl-Digest-HMAC          1.03-5             OK
perl-Encode-Locale        1.05-1             OK
perl-Error                0.17024-1          OK
perl-File-Listing         6.04-5             OK
perl-gettext              1.07-1             OK
perl-HTML-Parser          3.71-3             OK
perl-HTML-Tagset          3.20-5             OK
perl-HTTP-Cookies         6.01-5             OK
perl-HTTP-Daemon          6.01-5             OK
perl-HTTP-Date            6.02-5             OK
perl-HTTP-Message         6.11-1             OK
perl-HTTP-Negotiate       6.01-5             OK
perl-IO-HTML              1.001-2            OK
perl-IO-Socket-IP         0.37-2             OK
perl-IO-Socket-SSL        2.020-1            OK
perl-IO-String            1.08-5             OK
perl-JSON                 2.90-3             OK
perl-JSON-XS              3.01-3             OK
perl-libwww-perl          6.13-2             OK
Empty package perl-LWP
perl-LWP                  6.13-1             OK
perl-LWP-MediaTypes       6.02-5             OK
perl-MIME-Charset         1.012-2            OK
perl-Mozilla-CA           20150826-1         OK
perl-Net-HTTP             6.09-1             OK
perl-Net-SMTP-SSL         1.03-1             OK
perl-Net-SSLeay           1.72-1             OK
perl-Pod-Simple           3.32-1             OK
perl-Socket               2.020-1            OK
perl-Tk                   804.033-1          OK
perl-Tk-Pod               0.9942-1           OK
perl-Types-Serialiser     1.0-3              OK
perl-URI                  1.69-1             OK
perl-WWW-RobotRules       6.02-5             OK
perl-XML-Parser           2.44-2             OK
perl-YAML                 1.15-2             OK
perl_autorebase           5.22.0-1           OK
perl_base                 5.22.0-1           OK
ping                      1.0.2-1            OK
pkg-config                0.28-1             OK
poppler-data              0.4.6-1            OK
popt                      1.16-1             OK
procps                    3.2.8-3            OK
pscan                     1.2-1              OK
pwgen                     2.06-1             OK
python                    2.7.10-1           OK
python-libxml2            2.9.3-1            OK
python-libxslt            1.1.28-2           OK
python-setuptools         15.2-1             OK
python-yaml               3.11-1             OK
python3                   3.4.3-1            OK
rebase                    4.4.1-1            OK
renderproto               0.11.1-1           OK
rsync                     3.1.1-1            OK
run                       1.3.4-2            OK
scons                     2.4.0-1            OK
scrnsaverproto            1.2.2-2            OK
sed                       4.2.2-3            OK
setxkbmap                 1.3.0-1            OK
shared-mime-info          1.4-1              OK
steghide                  0.5.1-3            OK
subversion                1.9.2-1            OK
tar                       1.28-1             OK
tcl                       8.5.18-1           OK
tcl-devel                 8.5.18-1           OK
tcl-tk                    8.5.18-1           OK
tcl-tk-devel              8.5.18-1           OK
tcsh                      6.19.00-2          OK
terminfo                  6.0-1.20151017     OK
texinfo                   6.0-1              OK
texlive                   20150521-3         OK
texlive-collection-basic  20150617-3         OK
tzcode                    2015g-1            OK
util-linux                2.25.2-2           OK
vim                       7.4.891-1          OK
vim-common                7.4.891-1          OK
vim-minimal               7.4.891-1          OK
w32api-headers            4.0.4-1            OK
w32api-runtime            4.0.4-1            OK
wget                      1.16.3-1           OK
which                     2.20-2             OK
whois                     5.2.10-1           OK
windows-default-manifest  6.4-1              OK
xauth                     1.0.9-1            OK
xcursor-themes            1.0.4-1            OK
xdg-user-dirs             0.15-1             OK
xextproto                 7.3.0-1            OK
xf86-video-dummy          0.3.7-3            OK
xf86-video-nested         0.1.0-6            OK
xinit                     1.3.4-9            OK
xkbcomp                   1.2.4-1            OK
xkeyboard-config          2.14-1             OK
xmodmap                   1.0.8-1            OK
xorg-server               1.18.0-1           OK
xorg-server-common        1.18.0-1           OK
Missing file: /etc/X11/fontpath.d/xorg-x11-fonts-75dpi:unscaled:pri=20 from package xorg-x11-fonts-dpi75
xorg-x11-fonts-dpi75      7.5-2              Incomplete
Missing file: /etc/X11/fontpath.d/xorg-x11-fonts-misc:unscaled:pri=10 from package xorg-x11-fonts-misc
xorg-x11-fonts-misc       7.5-2              Incomplete
xproto                    7.0.28-1           OK
xrdb                      1.1.0-1            OK
xterm                     320-1              OK
xwin-xdg-menu             20150708-1         OK
xxd                       7.4.891-1          OK
xz                        5.2.2-1            OK
zlib-devel                1.2.8-3            OK
zlib0                     1.2.8-3            OK
zsh                       5.1.1-1            OK
Use -h to see help about each section

[-- Attachment #3: getfacl.log --]

# file: .
# owner: Kacper
# group: Kacper
user::rwx
group::r-x
other:r-x
default:user::rwx
default:group::r-x
default:other:r-x

# file: test
# owner: Kacper
# group: Kacper
user::rwx
group::---
other:r-x
group::r-x
default:user::rwx
default:user:Kacper:r-x
default:group::r-x
default:other:r-x

# file: test/test
# owner: Kacper
# group: Kacper
user::rwx
group::---
other:r-x
default:user::rwx
group::r-x
default:group:1001 <unknown>:r-x
user:Kacper:r-x
default:group::r-x
default:other:r-x

[-- Attachment #4: mkdir.trace --]

--- Process 4256 created
--- Process 4256 loaded C:\Windows\System32\ntdll.dll at 00007FFDE61D0000
--- Process 4256 loaded C:\Windows\System32\kernel32.dll at 00007FFDE3F60000
--- Process 4256 loaded C:\Windows\System32\KernelBase.dll at 00007FFDE36C0000
--- Process 4256 thread 37336 created
--- Process 4256 thread 5276 created
--- Process 4256 loaded C:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll at 0000000180040000
--- Process 4256 loaded C:\cygwin\bin\cygintl-8.dll at 00000003F4710000
--- Process 4256 thread 16424 created
--- Process 4256 loaded C:\cygwin\bin\cygiconv-2.dll at 00000003F9920000
    1       1 [main] mkdir (4256) **********************************************
   78      79 [main] mkdir (4256) Program name: C:\cygwin\bin\mkdir.exe (windows pid 4256)
   21     100 [main] mkdir (4256) OS version:   Windows NT-10.0
   11     111 [main] mkdir (4256) **********************************************
   38     149 [main] mkdir (4256) sigprocmask: 0 = sigprocmask (0, 0x0, 0x180304128)
  141     290 [main] mkdir 4256 open_shared: name shared.5, n 5, shared 0x180030000 (wanted 0x180030000), h 0xB0, *m 6
   17     307 [main] mkdir 4256 user_heap_info::init: heap base 0x600000000, heap top 0x600000000, heap size 0x20000000 (536870912)
   20     327 [main] mkdir 4256 open_shared: name S-1-5-21-1427734210-1040034221-1187108973-1001.1, n 1, shared 0x180020000 (wanted 0x180020000), h 0xA8, *m 6
   11     338 [main] mkdir 4256 user_info::create: opening user shared for 'S-1-5-21-1427734210-1040034221-1187108973-1001' at 0x180020000
   12     350 [main] mkdir 4256 user_info::create: user shared version AB1FCCE8
   21     371 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_pipe::create: name \\.\pipe\cygwin-c5e39b7a9d22bafb-4256-sigwait, size 11440, mode PIPE_TYPE_MESSAGE
   36     407 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_pipe::create: pipe read handle 0xC4
   11     418 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_pipe::create: CreateFile: name \\.\pipe\cygwin-c5e39b7a9d22bafb-4256-sigwait
   25     443 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_pipe::create: pipe write handle 0xCC
   14     457 [main] mkdir 4256 dll_crt0_0: finished dll_crt0_0 initialization
--- Process 4256 thread 18972 created
  113     570 [sig] mkdir 4256 wait_sig: entering ReadFile loop, my_readsig 0xC4, my_sendsig 0xCC
   58     628 [main] mkdir 4256 time: 1448743654 = time(0x0)
   39     667 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\cygwin\home\Kacper, no-keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   21     688 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\cygwin\home\Kacper = normalize_win32_path (C:\cygwin\home\Kacper)
   13     701 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /home/Kacper = conv_to_posix_path (C:\cygwin\home\Kacper)
   20     721 [main] mkdir 4256 sigprocmask: 0 = sigprocmask (0, 0x0, 0x600018128)
   51     772 [main] mkdir 4256 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio: fd 0: not open
   11     783 [main] mkdir 4256 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio: fd 1: not open
   10     793 [main] mkdir 4256 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio: fd 2: not open
   46     839 [main] mkdir (4256) open_shared: name cygpid.4256, n 4256, shared 0x180010000 (wanted 0x180010000), h 0xF0, *m 2
   14     853 [main] mkdir (4256) time: 1448743654 = time(0x0)
   12     865 [main] mkdir 4256 pinfo::thisproc: myself dwProcessId 4256
   39     904 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: GetEnvironmentStrings returned 0x2BEF00
   21     925 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x6000284F0: !::=::\
   18     943 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028510: ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\ProgramData
   19     962 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028540: APPDATA=C:\Users\Kacper\AppData\Roaming
   19     981 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028570: COMMONPROGRAMFILES=C:\Program Files\Common Files
   19    1000 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x6000285B0: COMPUTERNAME=DOMEK
   19    1019 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x6000285D0: COMSPEC=C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
   19    1038 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028600: CommonProgramFiles(x86)=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files
   19    1057 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028650: CommonProgramW6432=C:\Program Files\Common Files
   33    1090 [main] mkdir 4256 parse_options: glob (called func)
   20    1110 [main] mkdir 4256 parse_options: returning
    9    1119 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028690: CYGWIN=noglob
   19    1138 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x6000286D0: DISPLAY=:0.0
   18    1156 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x6000286F0: DXSDK_DIR=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)\
   19    1175 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028740: EDITOR=vim
   18    1193 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028760: FPS_BROWSER_APP_PROFILE_STRING=Internet Explorer
   18    1211 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x6000287A0: FPS_BROWSER_USER_PROFILE_STRING=Default
   18    1229 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x6000287D0: FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO
   18    1247 [main] mkdir 4256 getwinenv: can't set native for HOME= since no environ yet
   11    1258 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\cygwin\home\Kacper, no-keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   10    1268 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\cygwin\home\Kacper = normalize_win32_path (C:\cygwin\home\Kacper)
   10    1278 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /home/Kacper = conv_to_posix_path (C:\cygwin\home\Kacper)
   27    1305 [main] mkdir 4256 win_env::add_cache: posix /home/Kacper
   10    1315 [main] mkdir 4256 win_env::add_cache: native HOME=C:\cygwin\home\Kacper
   10    1325 [main] mkdir 4256 posify_maybe: env var converted to HOME=/home/Kacper
   26    1351 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028870: HOME=/home/Kacper
   18    1369 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x6000287F0: HOMEDRIVE=C:
   18    1387 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028890: HOMEPATH=\Users\Kacper
   18    1405 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x6000288B0: HOSTNAME=Domek
   19    1424 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x6000288D0: INFOPATH=/usr/local/info:/usr/share/info:/usr/info
   18    1442 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028910: LANG=pl_PL.UTF-8
   18    1460 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028930: LC_CTYPE=pl_PL.UTF-8
   18    1478 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028950: LESS=FRSX
   19    1497 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028970: LOCALAPPDATA=C:\Users\Kacper\AppData\Local
   18    1515 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x6000289B0: LOGNAME=Kacper
   18    1533 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x6000289D0: LOGONSERVER=\\MicrosoftAccount
   18    1551 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028A00: LSCOLORS=Gxfxcxdxbxegedabagacad
   18    1569 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028A30: NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=12
   18    1587 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028A50: OLDPWD=/home/Kacper/cygreport
   22    1609 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028A80: ORIGINAL_PATH=/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/System32/Wbem:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft SQL Server/120/Tools/Binn:/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/AMD/ATI.ACE/Core-Static:/cygdrive/c/Users/Kacper/AppData/Roaming/Programs/Zero Install:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/TortoiseSVN/bin:/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Notepad++:/cygdrive/c/dev/mpc-hc/bin15/mpc-hc_x64:/cygdrive/c/Apps/AStyle/bin:/cygdrive/c/Apps/ffmpeg/bin:/cygdrive/c/Python27:/cygdrive/c/Python27/Scripts:/cygdrive/c/Apps/Java/jdk1.8.0_66/bin
   21    1630 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028CE0: OS=Windows_NT
   18    1648 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028D00: PAGER=less
   22    1670 [main] mkdir 4256 getwinenv: can't set native for PATH= since no environ yet
   21    1691 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\cygwin\home\Kacper\perl5\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   10    1701 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\cygwin\home\Kacper\perl5\bin = normalize_win32_path (C:\cygwin\home\Kacper\perl5\bin)
   10    1711 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /home/Kacper/perl5/bin = conv_to_posix_path (C:\cygwin\home\Kacper\perl5\bin)
   11    1722 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\cygwin\usr\local\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
    9    1731 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\cygwin\usr\local\bin = normalize_win32_path (C:\cygwin\usr\local\bin)
   11    1742 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /usr/local/bin = conv_to_posix_path (C:\cygwin\usr\local\bin)
   10    1752 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\cygwin\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   10    1762 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\cygwin\bin = normalize_win32_path (C:\cygwin\bin)
   10    1772 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /usr/bin = conv_to_posix_path (C:\cygwin\bin)
   10    1782 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\WINDOWS\system32, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   10    1792 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\WINDOWS\system32 = normalize_win32_path (C:\WINDOWS\system32)
    9    1801 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32 = conv_to_posix_path (C:\WINDOWS\system32)
   10    1811 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\WINDOWS, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   10    1821 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\WINDOWS = normalize_win32_path (C:\WINDOWS)
   17    1838 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS = conv_to_posix_path (C:\WINDOWS)
   19    1857 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   11    1868 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem = normalize_win32_path (C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem)
   16    1884 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/System32/Wbem = conv_to_posix_path (C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem)
   22    1906 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   13    1919 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0 = normalize_win32_path (C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0)
   10    1929 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0 = conv_to_posix_path (C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0)
   11    1940 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\120\Tools\Binn, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   10    1950 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\120\Tools\Binn = normalize_win32_path (C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\120\Tools\Binn)
   15    1965 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft SQL Server/120/Tools/Binn = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\120\Tools\Binn)
   13    1978 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD\ATI.ACE\Core-Static, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   11    1989 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD\ATI.ACE\Core-Static = normalize_win32_path (C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD\ATI.ACE\Core-Static)
   10    1999 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/AMD/ATI.ACE/Core-Static = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD\ATI.ACE\Core-Static)
   11    2010 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Users\Kacper\AppData\Roaming\Programs\Zero Install, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   10    2020 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\Users\Kacper\AppData\Roaming\Programs\Zero Install = normalize_win32_path (C:\Users\Kacper\AppData\Roaming\Programs\Zero Install)
   10    2030 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Users/Kacper/AppData/Roaming/Programs/Zero Install = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Users\Kacper\AppData\Roaming\Programs\Zero Install)
   12    2042 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   10    2052 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin = normalize_win32_path (C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin)
   11    2063 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Program Files/TortoiseSVN/bin = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin)
   13    2076 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   11    2087 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++ = normalize_win32_path (C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++)
   11    2098 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Notepad++ = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++)
   16    2114 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\dev\mpc-hc\bin15\mpc-hc_x64, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   10    2124 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\dev\mpc-hc\bin15\mpc-hc_x64 = normalize_win32_path (C:\dev\mpc-hc\bin15\mpc-hc_x64)
   13    2137 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/dev/mpc-hc/bin15/mpc-hc_x64 = conv_to_posix_path (C:\dev\mpc-hc\bin15\mpc-hc_x64)
   14    2151 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Apps\AStyle\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   10    2161 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\Apps\AStyle\bin = normalize_win32_path (C:\Apps\AStyle\bin)
   10    2171 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Apps/AStyle/bin = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Apps\AStyle\bin)
   11    2182 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Apps\ffmpeg\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   10    2192 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\Apps\ffmpeg\bin = normalize_win32_path (C:\Apps\ffmpeg\bin)
   10    2202 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Apps/ffmpeg/bin = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Apps\ffmpeg\bin)
   11    2213 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Python27, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
    9    2222 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\Python27 = normalize_win32_path (C:\Python27)
   10    2232 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Python27 = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Python27)
   10    2242 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Python27\Scripts, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   10    2252 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\Python27\Scripts = normalize_win32_path (C:\Python27\Scripts)
    9    2261 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Python27/Scripts = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Python27\Scripts)
   11    2272 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Apps\Java\jdk1.8.0_66\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
    9    2281 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\Apps\Java\jdk1.8.0_66\bin = normalize_win32_path (C:\Apps\Java\jdk1.8.0_66\bin)
   10    2291 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Apps/Java/jdk1.8.0_66/bin = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Apps\Java\jdk1.8.0_66\bin)
   10    2301 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\cygwin\lib\lapack, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   10    2311 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\cygwin\lib\lapack = normalize_win32_path (C:\cygwin\lib\lapack)
   10    2321 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /usr/lib/lapack = conv_to_posix_path (C:\cygwin\lib\lapack)
   29    2350 [main] mkdir 4256 win_env::add_cache: posix /home/Kacper/perl5/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/System32/Wbem:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft SQL Server/120/Tools/Binn:/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/AMD/ATI.ACE/Core-Static:/cygdrive/c/Users/Kacper/AppData/Roaming/Programs/Zero Install:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/TortoiseSVN/bin:/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Notepad++:/cygdrive/c/dev/mpc-hc/bin15/mpc-hc_x64:/cygdrive/c/Apps/AStyle/bin:/cygdrive/c/Apps/ffmpeg/bin:/cygdrive/c/Python27:/cygdrive/c/Python27/Scripts:/cygdrive/c/Apps/Java/jdk1.8.0_66/bin:/usr/lib/lapack
   12    2362 [main] mkdir 4256 win_env::add_cache: native PATH=C:\cygwin\home\Kacper\perl5\bin;C:\cygwin\usr\local\bin;C:\cygwin\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\120\Tools\Binn;C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Users\Kacper\AppData\Roaming\Programs\Zero Install;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++;C:\dev\mpc-hc\bin15\mpc-hc_x64;C:\Apps\AStyle\bin;C:\Apps\ffmpeg\bin;C:\Python27;C:\Python27\Scripts;C:\Apps\Java\jdk1.8.0_66\bin;C:\cygwin\lib\lapack
   27    2389 [main] mkdir 4256 posify_maybe: env var converted to PATH=/home/Kacper/perl5/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/System32/Wbem:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft SQL Server/120/Tools/Binn:/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/AMD/ATI.ACE/Core-Static:/cygdrive/c/Users/Kacper/AppData/Roaming/Programs/Zero Install:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/TortoiseSVN/bin:/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Notepad++:/cygdrive/c/dev/mpc-hc/bin15/mpc-hc_x64:/cygdrive/c/Apps/AStyle/bin:/cygdrive/c/Apps/ffmpeg/bin:/cygdrive/c/Python27:/cygdrive/c/Python27/Scripts:/cygdrive/c/Apps/Java/jdk1.8.0_66/bin:/usr/lib/lapack
   34    2423 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600039420: PATH=/home/Kacper/perl5/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/System32/Wbem:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft SQL Server/120/Tools/Binn:/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/AMD/ATI.ACE/Core-Static:/cygdrive/c/Users/Kacper/AppData/Roaming/Programs/Zero Install:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/TortoiseSVN/bin:/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Notepad++:/cygdrive/c/dev/mpc-hc/bin15/mpc-hc_x64:/cygdrive/c/Apps/AStyle/bin:/cygdrive/c/Apps/ffmpeg/bin:/cygdrive/c/Python27:/cygdrive/c/Python27/Scripts:/cygdrive/c/Apps/Java/jdk1.8.0_66/bin:/usr/lib/lapack
   26    2449 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028D20: PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC
   20    2469 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028D70: PERL5LIB=/home/Kacper/perl5/lib/perl5
   18    2487 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028DA0: PERL_LOCAL_LIB_ROOT=/home/Kacper/perl5
   19    2506 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028DD0: PERL_MB_OPT=--install_base "/home/Kacper/perl5"
   19    2525 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028E10: PERL_MM_OPT=INSTALL_BASE=/home/Kacper/perl5
   18    2543 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028E50: PRINTER=HP Deskjet F300 Series
   19    2562 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028E80: PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=AMD64
   18    2580 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028EB0: PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=Intel64 Family 6 Model 63 Stepping 2, GenuineIntel
   19    2599 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028F00: PROCESSOR_LEVEL=6
   18    2617 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600028F20: PROCESSOR_REVISION=3f02
   19    2636 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x6000396C0: PROFILEREAD=true
   19    2655 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x6000396E0: PROGRAMFILES=C:\Program Files
   18    2673 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600039710: PS1=%n@%m:%~%#
   19    2692 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600039730: PSModulePath=C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\
   18    2710 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600039780: PUBLIC=C:\Users\Public
   19    2729 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x6000397A0: PWD=/home/Kacper
   18    2747 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x6000397C0: ProgramData=C:\ProgramData
   19    2766 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x6000397F0: ProgramFiles(x86)=C:\Program Files (x86)
   18    2784 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600039830: ProgramW6432=C:\Program Files
   19    2803 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600039860: SESSIONNAME=Console
   18    2821 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600039880: SHELL=/bin/zsh
   24    2845 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x6000398A0: SHLVL=1
   19    2864 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x6000398C0: SYSTEMDRIVE=C:
   19    2883 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x6000398E0: SYSTEMROOT=C:\WINDOWS
   33    2916 [main] mkdir 4256 getwinenv: can't set native for TEMP= since no environ yet
   11    2927 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\cygwin\tmp, no-keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   10    2937 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\cygwin\tmp = normalize_win32_path (C:\cygwin\tmp)
   10    2947 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /tmp = conv_to_posix_path (C:\cygwin\tmp)
   27    2974 [main] mkdir 4256 win_env::add_cache: posix /tmp
    9    2983 [main] mkdir 4256 win_env::add_cache: native TEMP=C:\cygwin\tmp
   10    2993 [main] mkdir 4256 posify_maybe: env var converted to TEMP=/tmp
   26    3019 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600039960: TEMP=/tmp
   18    3037 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600039900: TERM=xterm-256color
   18    3055 [main] mkdir 4256 getwinenv: can't set native for TMP= since no environ yet
   10    3065 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\cygwin\tmp, no-keep-rel, no-add-slash)
   10    3075 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_win32_path: C:\cygwin\tmp = normalize_win32_path (C:\cygwin\tmp)
   10    3085 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /tmp = conv_to_posix_path (C:\cygwin\tmp)
   26    3111 [main] mkdir 4256 win_env::add_cache: posix /tmp
    9    3120 [main] mkdir 4256 win_env::add_cache: native TMP=C:\cygwin\tmp
    9    3129 [main] mkdir 4256 posify_maybe: env var converted to TMP=/tmp
   26    3155 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x6000399E0: TMP=/tmp
   18    3173 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600039980: TZ=Europe/Warsaw
   18    3191 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600039A00: USER=Kacper
   18    3209 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600039A20: USERDOMAIN=DOMEK
   19    3228 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600039A40: USERDOMAIN_ROAMINGPROFILE=DOMEK
   18    3246 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600039A70: USERNAME=Kacper
   18    3264 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600039A90: USERPROFILE=C:\Users\Kacper
   19    3283 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600039AC0: VS140COMNTOOLS=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\Common7\Tools\
   21    3304 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600039B20: WINDIR=C:\WINDOWS
   20    3324 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600039B40: ZSH=/home/Kacper/.oh-my-zsh
   18    3342 [main] mkdir 4256 environ_init: 0x600039B70: _=/usr/bin/strace
   14    3356 [main] mkdir 4256 pinfo_init: Set nice to 0
   11    3367 [main] mkdir 4256 pinfo_init: pid 4256, pgid 4256, process_state 0x41
    9    3376 [main] mkdir 4256 App version:  2002.1, api: 0.289
   11    3387 [main] mkdir 4256 DLL version:  2004.0, api: 0.292
   10    3397 [main] mkdir 4256 DLL build:    2015-11-27 14:55
   11    3408 [main] mkdir 4256 dtable::extend: size 32, fds 0x18032C088
   66    3474 [main] mkdir 4256 __get_lcid_from_locale: LCID=0x0415
  103    3577 [main] mkdir 4256 transport_layer_pipes::connect: Try to connect to named pipe: \\.\pipe\cygwin-c5e39b7a9d22bafb-lpc
   20    3597 [main] mkdir 4256 transport_layer_pipes::connect: Error opening the pipe (2)
   19    3616 [main] mkdir 4256 client_request::make_request: cygserver un-available
--- Process 4256 loaded C:\Windows\System32\advapi32.dll at 00007FFDE5B20000
--- Process 4256 loaded C:\Windows\System32\msvcrt.dll at 00007FFDE3EC0000
--- Process 4256 loaded C:\Windows\System32\sechost.dll at 00007FFDE5D30000
--- Process 4256 loaded C:\Windows\System32\rpcrt4.dll at 00007FFDE3AE0000
 2366    5982 [main] mkdir 4256 pwdgrp::fetch_account_from_windows: line: <Poziom obowiązkowości — średni:S-1-16-8192:401408:>
--- Process 4256 loaded C:\Windows\System32\netapi32.dll at 00007FFDDA1D0000
--- Process 4256 loaded C:\Windows\System32\wkscli.dll at 00007FFDDED90000
--- Process 4256 loaded C:\Windows\System32\srvcli.dll at 00007FFDE1F70000
--- Process 4256 loaded C:\Windows\System32\netutils.dll at 00007FFDE2040000
--- Process 4256 loaded C:\Windows\System32\bcrypt.dll at 00007FFDE2740000
--- Process 4256 loaded C:\Windows\System32\samcli.dll at 00007FFDDE170000
--- Process 4256 loaded C:\Windows\System32\samlib.dll at 00007FFDE0960000
 1447    7429 [main] mkdir 4256 pwdgrp::fetch_account_from_windows: line: <HomeUsers:S-1-5-21-1427734210-1040034221-1187108973-1014:197622:>
  113    7542 [main] mkdir 4256 pwdgrp::fetch_account_from_windows: line: <INTERAKTYWNA:S-1-5-4:4:>
   45    7587 [main] mkdir 4256 pwdgrp::fetch_account_from_windows: line: <LOGOWANIE DO KONSOLI:S-1-2-1:66049:>
   42    7629 [main] mkdir 4256 pwdgrp::fetch_account_from_windows: line: <Użytkownicy uwierzytelnieni:S-1-5-11:11:>
   40    7669 [main] mkdir 4256 pwdgrp::fetch_account_from_windows: line: <Ta organizacja:S-1-5-15:15:>
   40    7709 [main] mkdir 4256 pwdgrp::fetch_account_from_windows: line: <MicrosoftAccount+<removed email>:S-1-11-96-3623454863-58364-18864-2661722203-1597581903-3215909642-2602793567-930386477-2896258844-894738550:68470:>
   41    7750 [main] mkdir 4256 pwdgrp::fetch_account_from_windows: line: <Konto lokalne:S-1-5-113:113:>
   64    7814 [main] mkdir 4256 pwdgrp::fetch_account_from_windows: line: <LOKALNY:S-1-2-0:66048:>
   49    7863 [main] mkdir 4256 pwdgrp::fetch_account_from_windows: line: <Uwierzytelnianie konta w chmurze:S-1-5-64-36:262180:>
   42    7905 [main] mkdir 4256 internal_getlogin: NtSetInformationToken (TokenPrimaryGroup), 0xC000005B
   12    7917 [main] mkdir 4256 cygheap_user::ontherange: what 2, pw 0x18032C358
   10    7927 [main] mkdir 4256 cygheap_user::ontherange: HOME is already in the environment /home/Kacper
   37    7964 [main] mkdir 4256 build_argv: argv[0] = 'mkdir'
   10    7974 [main] mkdir 4256 build_argv: argv[1] = 'test/test'
   10    7984 [main] mkdir 4256 build_argv: argc 2
   92    8076 [main] mkdir 4256 build_fh_pc: created an archetype (0x18032DE68) for /dev/pty0(136/0)
   12    8088 [main] mkdir 4256 build_fh_pc: fh 0x18032DBF8, dev 00880000
   15    8103 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_pipe::create: name \\.\pipe\cygwin-c5e39b7a9d22bafb-pty0-from-master, size 131072, mode PIPE_TYPE_MESSAGE
   27    8130 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_pipe::create: pipe busy
   11    8141 [main] mkdir 4256 tty::exists: exists 1
   35    8176 [main] mkdir 4256 set_posix_access: ACL-Size: 144
   20    8196 [main] mkdir 4256 set_posix_access: Created SD-Size: 220
   11    8207 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_pty_slave::open: (396): pty output_mutex (0x164): waiting -1 ms
   11    8218 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_pty_slave::open: (396): pty output_mutex: acquired
   14    8232 [main] mkdir 4256 tty::create_inuse: cygtty.slave_alive.0 0x170
   11    8243 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_pty_slave::open: (399): pty output_mutex(0x164) released
   25    8268 [main] mkdir 4256 open_shared: name cygpid.12704, n 12704, shared 0x20000 (wanted 0x0), h 0x174, *m 6
   14    8282 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_pty_slave::open: dup handles directly since I'm the owner
   18    8300 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_pty_slave::open: duplicated from_master 0x390->0x174 from pty_owner
   11    8311 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_pty_slave::open: duplicated to_master 0x39C->0x17C from pty_owner
    9    8320 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_pty_slave::open: duplicated to_master_cyg 0x3A4->0x180 from pty_owner
   26    8346 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_console::need_invisible: invisible_console 0
   12    8358 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::open_with_arch: line 476:  /dev/pty0<0x18032DE68> usecount + 1 = 1
   12    8370 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x10002, supplied_bin 0x0
   10    8380 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::set_flags: O_TEXT/O_BINARY set in flags 0x10000
   10    8390 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary
   10    8400 [main] mkdir 4256 _pinfo::set_ctty: old no ctty, ctty device number 0xFFFFFFFF, tc.ntty device number 0x880000 flags & O_NOCTTY 0x0
   11    8411 [main] mkdir 4256 _pinfo::set_ctty: cygheap->ctty 0x0, archetype 0x18032DE68
   10    8421 [main] mkdir 4256 _pinfo::set_ctty: ctty was NULL
    9    8430 [main] mkdir 4256 _pinfo::set_ctty: line 482:  /dev/pty0<0x18032DE68> usecount + 1 = 2
   10    8440 [main] mkdir 4256 _pinfo::set_ctty: /dev/pty0 ctty, usecount 2
   12    8452 [main] mkdir 4256 _pinfo::set_ctty: attaching ctty /dev/pty0 sid 4256, pid 4256, pgid 4256, tty->pgid 7996, tty->sid 22040
   11    8463 [main] mkdir 4256 _pinfo::set_ctty: cygheap->ctty now 0x18032DE68, archetype 0x18032DE68
   10    8473 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_pty_slave::open_setup: /dev/pty0 opened, usecount 2
   11    8484 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x10002, supplied_bin 0x0
   10    8494 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::set_flags: O_TEXT/O_BINARY set in flags 0x10000
   10    8504 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary
   10    8514 [main] mkdir 4256 _pinfo::set_ctty: old ctty /dev/pty0, ctty device number 0x880000, tc.ntty device number 0x880000 flags & O_NOCTTY 0x0
   11    8525 [main] mkdir 4256 _pinfo::set_ctty: attaching ctty /dev/pty0 sid 22040, pid 4256, pgid 7996, tty->pgid 7996, tty->sid 22040
   10    8535 [main] mkdir 4256 _pinfo::set_ctty: cygheap->ctty now 0x18032DE68, archetype 0x18032DE68
   10    8545 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_pty_slave::open_setup: /dev/pty0 opened, usecount 2
   39    8584 [main] mkdir 4256 build_fh_pc: found an archetype for (null)(136/0) io_handle 0x174
   11    8595 [main] mkdir 4256 build_fh_pc: fh 0x18032E148, dev 00880000
   12    8607 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::open_with_arch: line 496:  /dev/pty0<0x18032DE68> usecount + 1 = 3
   10    8617 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x10002, supplied_bin 0x0
   10    8627 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::set_flags: O_TEXT/O_BINARY set in flags 0x10000
    9    8636 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary
   10    8646 [main] mkdir 4256 _pinfo::set_ctty: old ctty /dev/pty0, ctty device number 0x880000, tc.ntty device number 0x880000 flags & O_NOCTTY 0x0
   10    8656 [main] mkdir 4256 _pinfo::set_ctty: attaching ctty /dev/pty0 sid 22040, pid 4256, pgid 7996, tty->pgid 7996, tty->sid 22040
   11    8667 [main] mkdir 4256 _pinfo::set_ctty: cygheap->ctty now 0x18032DE68, archetype 0x18032DE68
    9    8676 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_pty_slave::open_setup: /dev/pty0 opened, usecount 3
   11    8687 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x10002, supplied_bin 0x0
    9    8696 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::set_flags: O_TEXT/O_BINARY set in flags 0x10000
   10    8706 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary
   10    8716 [main] mkdir 4256 _pinfo::set_ctty: old ctty /dev/pty0, ctty device number 0x880000, tc.ntty device number 0x880000 flags & O_NOCTTY 0x0
   10    8726 [main] mkdir 4256 _pinfo::set_ctty: attaching ctty /dev/pty0 sid 22040, pid 4256, pgid 7996, tty->pgid 7996, tty->sid 22040
   10    8736 [main] mkdir 4256 _pinfo::set_ctty: cygheap->ctty now 0x18032DE68, archetype 0x18032DE68
   10    8746 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_pty_slave::open_setup: /dev/pty0 opened, usecount 3
   36    8782 [main] mkdir 4256 build_fh_pc: found an archetype for (null)(136/0) io_handle 0x174
   11    8793 [main] mkdir 4256 build_fh_pc: fh 0x18032E3B8, dev 00880000
   11    8804 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::open_with_arch: line 496:  /dev/pty0<0x18032DE68> usecount + 1 = 4
   10    8814 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x10002, supplied_bin 0x0
   10    8824 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::set_flags: O_TEXT/O_BINARY set in flags 0x10000
   19    8843 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary
   10    8853 [main] mkdir 4256 _pinfo::set_ctty: old ctty /dev/pty0, ctty device number 0x880000, tc.ntty device number 0x880000 flags & O_NOCTTY 0x0
   12    8865 [main] mkdir 4256 _pinfo::set_ctty: attaching ctty /dev/pty0 sid 22040, pid 4256, pgid 7996, tty->pgid 7996, tty->sid 22040
   10    8875 [main] mkdir 4256 _pinfo::set_ctty: cygheap->ctty now 0x18032DE68, archetype 0x18032DE68
   10    8885 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_pty_slave::open_setup: /dev/pty0 opened, usecount 4
   11    8896 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x10002, supplied_bin 0x0
    9    8905 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::set_flags: O_TEXT/O_BINARY set in flags 0x10000
   11    8916 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary
   11    8927 [main] mkdir 4256 _pinfo::set_ctty: old ctty /dev/pty0, ctty device number 0x880000, tc.ntty device number 0x880000 flags & O_NOCTTY 0x0
   10    8937 [main] mkdir 4256 _pinfo::set_ctty: attaching ctty /dev/pty0 sid 22040, pid 4256, pgid 7996, tty->pgid 7996, tty->sid 22040
   11    8948 [main] mkdir 4256 _pinfo::set_ctty: cygheap->ctty now 0x18032DE68, archetype 0x18032DE68
    9    8957 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_pty_slave::open_setup: /dev/pty0 opened, usecount 4
  115    9072 [main] mkdir 4256 __set_errno: void dll_crt0_1(void*):1007 setting errno 0
  129    9201 [main] mkdir 4256 __get_lcid_from_locale: LCID=0x0415
   13    9214 [main] mkdir 4256 __get_lcid_from_locale: LCID=0x0415
   37    9251 [main] mkdir 4256 __get_lcid_from_locale: LCID=0x0415
   36    9287 [main] mkdir 4256 __get_lcid_from_locale: LCID=0x0415
   27    9314 [main] mkdir 4256 __get_lcid_from_locale: LCID=0x0415
   39    9353 [main] mkdir 4256 __get_lcid_from_locale: LCID=0x0415
  176    9529 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_posix_path: src test/test
   10    9539 [main] mkdir 4256 cwdstuff::get: posix /home/Kacper
   10    9549 [main] mkdir 4256 cwdstuff::get: (/home/Kacper) = cwdstuff::get (0x600000010, 32768, 1, 0), errno 0
   10    9559 [main] mkdir 4256 normalize_posix_path: /home/Kacper/test/test = normalize_posix_path (test/test)
   10    9569 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/home/Kacper/test/test)
   12    9581 [main] mkdir 4256 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
   10    9591 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /home/Kacper/test/test, dst C:\cygwin\home\Kacper\test\test, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
   28    9619 [main] mkdir 4256 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\cygwin\home\Kacper\test\test)
   11    9630 [main] mkdir 4256 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\cygwin\home\Kacper\test\test)
   19    9649 [main] mkdir 4256 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\cygwin\home\Kacper\test\test.lnk)
   11    9660 [main] mkdir 4256 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\cygwin\home\Kacper\test\test.lnk)
   10    9670 [main] mkdir 4256 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check(C:\cygwin\home\Kacper\test\test, 0x24B590) (0x3000A)
   10    9680 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/home/Kacper/test)
   10    9690 [main] mkdir 4256 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
   10    9700 [main] mkdir 4256 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /home/Kacper/test, dst C:\cygwin\home\Kacper\test, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
   20    9720 [main] mkdir 4256 symlink_info::check: 0x0 = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\cygwin\home\Kacper\test)
   20    9740 [main] mkdir 4256 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
   17    9757 [main] mkdir 4256 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check(C:\cygwin\home\Kacper\test, 0x24B590) (0x3000A)
   10    9767 [main] mkdir 4256 path_conv::check: this->path(C:\cygwin\home\Kacper\test\test), has_acls(1)
   13    9780 [main] mkdir 4256 build_fh_pc: fh 0x18032E6B8, dev 000000C3
  159    9939 [main] mkdir 4256 __set_errno: int aclsort32(int, int, aclent_t*):1304 setting errno 22
  730   10669 [main] mkdir 4256 pwdgrp::fetch_account_from_windows: LookupAccountSidW (S-1-5-32-1001), Win32 error 1332
   22   10691 [main] mkdir 4256 seterrno_from_nt_status: /home/corinna/src/cygwin/cygwin-2.4.0/cygwin-2.4.0-0.5.x86_64/src/newlib-cygwin/winsup/cygwin/security.cc:337 status 0xC0000078 -> windows error 1337
   13   10704 [main] mkdir 4256 geterrno_from_win_error: unknown windows error 1337, setting errno to 13
   42   10746 [main] mkdir 4256 mkdir: 0 = mkdir(test/test, 511)
   94   10840 [main] mkdir 4256 close: close(1)
   20   10860 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::close_with_arch: line 1143:  /dev/pty0<0x18032DE68> usecount + -1 = 3
   12   10872 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::close_with_arch: not closing archetype
   10   10882 [main] mkdir 4256 close: 0 = close(1)
  155   11037 [main] mkdir 4256 close: close(2)
   11   11048 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::close_with_arch: line 1143:  /dev/pty0<0x18032DE68> usecount + -1 = 2
   11   11059 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::close_with_arch: not closing archetype
   10   11069 [main] mkdir 4256 close: 0 = close(2)
  102   11171 [main] mkdir 4256 do_exit: do_exit (0), exit_state 1
   10   11181 [main] mkdir 4256 void: 0x0 = signal (20, 0x1)
   10   11191 [main] mkdir 4256 void: 0x0 = signal (1, 0x1)
    9   11200 [main] mkdir 4256 void: 0x0 = signal (2, 0x1)
   10   11210 [main] mkdir 4256 void: 0x0 = signal (3, 0x1)
   10   11220 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::close_with_arch: line 1143:  /dev/pty0<0x18032DE68> usecount + -1 = 1
   10   11230 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::close_with_arch: not closing archetype
   11   11241 [main] mkdir 4256 init_cygheap::close_ctty: closing cygheap->ctty 0x18032DE68
   10   11251 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_base::close_with_arch: closing passed in archetype 0x0, usecount 0
   10   11261 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_pty_slave::cleanup: /dev/pty0 closed, usecount 0
   10   11271 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_pty_slave::close: closing last open /dev/pty0 handle
   17   11288 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_console::free_console: freed console, res 1
   11   11299 [main] mkdir 4256 fhandler_pty_common::close: pty0 <0x174,0x17C> closing
   11   11310 [main] mkdir 4256 dtable::delete_archetype: deleting element 0 for /dev/pty0(136/0)
   12   11322 [main] mkdir 4256 getpid: 4256 = getpid()
   11   11333 [main] mkdir 4256 proc_terminate: nprocs 0
    9   11342 [main] mkdir 4256 proc_terminate: leaving
   14   11356 [main] mkdir 4256 pinfo::exit: Calling ExitProcess n 0x0, exitcode 0x0
--- Process 4256 thread 5276 exited with status 0x0
--- Process 4256 thread 37336 exited with status 0x0
--- Process 4256 thread 8364 exited with status 0x0
--- Process 4256 thread 16424 exited with status 0x0
--- Process 4256 exited with status 0x0

* Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.4.0-0.4
@ 2015-11-29  2:47             ` Andrey Repin
From: Andrey Repin @ 2015-11-29  2:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kacper Michajlow, cygwin

Greetings, Kacper Michajlow!

>> Please also attach the output of `id' and of `getfacl . test test/test'.

> getfacl attached. `id` output is already in cygcheck.log

> In getfacl output this line `default:group:1001 <unknown>:r-x` looks

Uh-oh.
Do you, by any chance, have /etc/passwd file?
Or a user comment changing relevant information?

> suspicious. My user id seems to be in place of group id. Looking at
> `test` permissions there should probably be indeed `user` instead of
> `group`. But you will know better :)

> Hopefully you will be able to diagnose the issue now.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin
Sunday, November 29, 2015 02:14:14

@ 2015-11-29 14:01               ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2015-11-29 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Nov 29 02:16, Andrey Repin wrote:
> Greetings, Kacper Michajlow!
>
> >> Please also attach the output of `id' and of `getfacl . test test/test'.
>
> > getfacl attached. `id` output is already in cygcheck.log
>
> > In getfacl output this line `default:group:1001 <unknown>:r-x` looks
>
> Uh-oh.
> Do you, by any chance, have /etc/passwd file?
> Or a user comment changing relevant information?

I agree with Andrey here: Uh oh!

The mkdir trace contains a suspicious snippet which is the reason
the mkdir call doesn't manage to post-process the ACL:

  [...] pwdgrp::fetch_account_from_windows: LookupAccountSidW (S-1-5-32-1001), Win32 error 1332
  [...] /[...]/security.cc:337 status 0xC0000078 -> windows error 1337

Status 0xC0000078 aka Win32 error 1337 means "invalid SID".  And the
SID 1-5-32-1001 is in fact invalid.  The S-1-5-32 prefix denotes a builtin
account, but the RID 1001 is invalid for a builtin group.  1001 is the
RID of your user account, though, but that would be prefixed by the SID
of your machine, which looks like S-1-5-21-XXXXXXXX-YYYYYYYY-ZZZZZZZZ.
I don't see how this broken SID came into life, unless your /etc/passwd
and/or /etc/group files are broken (hand edited perhaps?).

You're aware that you don't need the /etc/passwd and /etc/group files
anymore, aren't you?  https://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/ntsec.html

For testing I'd like you to do the following:

- Edit /etc/nsswitch,conf and change the "passwd:" and "group:" lines
  to omit checking the passwd and group files:

    passwd: db
    group: db

- Exit all Cygwin processes and restart a shell.

- Call `id' again and attach it to your reply.  The uids and gids of
  your account and primary group should be different now.

- Remove the test dir, call `mkdir -p test/test' and call icacls on test
  and test/test.

- Try chmod 755 test/test again.

- Also, would you mind to attach your /etc/passwd, /etc/group and
  /etc/nsswitch.conf files to your reply?

@ 2015-11-29 16:37                 ` Kacper Michajlow
From: Kacper Michajlow @ 2015-11-29 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

> On Nov 29 02:16, Andrey Repin wrote:
>> Greetings, Kacper Michajlow!

>> > getfacl attached. `id` output is already in cygcheck.log
>>
>> > In getfacl output this line `default:group:1001 <unknown>:r-x` looks
>>
>> Uh-oh.
>> Do you, by any chance, have /etc/passwd file?
>> Or a user comment changing relevant information?
>
> I agree with Andrey here: Uh oh!
>
> The mkdir trace contains a suspicious snippet which is the reason
> the mkdir call doesn't manage to post-process the ACL:
>
>   [...] pwdgrp::fetch_account_from_windows: LookupAccountSidW (S-1-5-32-1001), Win32 error 1332
>   [...] /[...]/security.cc:337 status 0xC0000078 -> windows error 1337
>
> Status 0xC0000078 aka Win32 error 1337 means "invalid SID".  And the
> SID 1-5-32-1001 is in fact invalid.  The S-1-5-32 prefix denotes a builtin
> account, but the RID 1001 is invalid for a builtin group.  1001 is the
> RID of your user account, though, but that would be prefixed by the SID
> of your machine, which looks like S-1-5-21-XXXXXXXX-YYYYYYYY-ZZZZZZZZ.
> I don't see how this broken SID came into life, unless your /etc/passwd
> and/or /etc/group files are broken (hand edited perhaps?).

I guess I only changed shell to zsh in /etc/passwd, but no other
changes were made. So I have no idea how they could get corrupted
either.

> You're aware that you don't need the /etc/passwd and /etc/group files
> anymore, aren't you?  https://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/ntsec.html

I never really thought about it until it worked. But yeah, this might
be good time to abandon those files.

> For testing I'd like you to do the following:
>
> - Edit /etc/nsswitch,conf and change the "passwd:" and "group:" lines
>   to omit checking the passwd and group files:
>
>     passwd: db
>     group: db
>
> - Exit all Cygwin processes and restart a shell.
>
> - Call `id' again and attach it to your reply.  The uids and gids of
>   your account and primary group should be different now.
>
> - Remove the test dir, call `mkdir -p test/test' and call icacls on test
>   and test/test.

$ icacls test
test NULL SID:(DENY)(Rc,S)
     DOMEK\Kacper:(F)
     DOMEK\Kacper:(RX)
     Wszyscy:(RX)
     NULL SID:(OI)(CI)(IO)(DENY)(Rc,S)
     TWORCA-WLASCICIEL:(OI)(CI)(IO)(F)
     GRUPA TWORCOW:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
     Wszyscy:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)

$ icacls test/test
test/test NULL SID:(DENY)(Rc,S)
          DOMEK\Kacper:(F)
          DOMEK\Kacper:(RX)
          Wszyscy:(RX)
          NULL SID:(OI)(CI)(IO)(DENY)(Rc,S)
          TWORCA-WLASCICIEL:(OI)(CI)(IO)(F)
          GRUPA TWORCOW:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
          Wszyscy:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)

BTW. icacls doesn't handle UTF-8 characters well. Just saying.

> - Try chmod 755 test/test again.

Works.

> - Also, would you mind to attach your /etc/passwd, /etc/group and
>   /etc/nsswitch.conf files to your reply?

/etc/nsswitch.conf has only commented out default values. Two others
are attached. To make this clear, I never edited those files except
zsh change so if they are corrupted in any way they must have been
produced like that. Though it probably was over the year ago when I
installed cygwin on this machine.

I personally am fine with abandoning /etc/passwd and /etc/group. This
is good enough solution for me. Though there might be other people
with the same issue.

-Kacper

[-- Attachment #2: id.log --]

uid=197609(Kacper) gid=197609(Kacper) grupy=197609(Kacper),401408(Poziom obowiązkowości — średni),197622(HomeUsers),559(Użytkownicy dzienników wydajności),545(Użytkownicy),4(INTERAKTYWNA),66049(LOGOWANIE DO KONSOLI),11(Użytkownicy uwierzytelnieni),15(Ta organizacja),68470(MicrosoftAccount+<removed email>),113(Konto lokalne),66048(LOKALNY),262180(Uwierzytelnianie konta w chmurze)

[-- Attachment #3: group --]

root:S-1-5-32-544:0:
SYSTEM:S-1-5-18:18:
TrustedInstaller:S-1-5-80-956008885-3418522649-1831038044-1853292631-2271478464:4294967294:
Administratorzy:S-1-5-32-544:544:
Administratorzy funkcji Hyper-V:S-1-5-32-578:578:
Czytelnicy dzienników zdarzeń:S-1-5-32-573:573:
Goście:S-1-5-32-546:546:
IIS_IUSRS:S-1-5-32-568:568:
Operatorzy konfiguracji sieci:S-1-5-32-556:556:
Operatorzy kopii zapasowych:S-1-5-32-551:551:
Operatorzy kryptograficzni:S-1-5-32-569:569:
Operatorzy pomocy kontroli dostępu:S-1-5-32-579:579:
Replikator:S-1-5-32-552:552:
Użytkownicy:S-1-5-32-545:545:
Użytkownicy DCOM:S-1-5-32-562:562:
Użytkownicy dzienników wydajności:S-1-5-32-559:559:
Użytkownicy monitora wydajności:S-1-5-32-558:558:
Użytkownicy pulpitu zdalnego:S-1-5-32-555:555:
Użytkownicy zaawansowani:S-1-5-32-547:547:
Użytkownicy zarządzania zdalnego:S-1-5-32-580:580:
HomeUsers:S-1-5-21-1427734210-1040034221-1187108973-1002:1002:
WinRMRemoteWMIUsers__:S-1-5-21-1427734210-1040034221-1187108973-1000:1000:
Brak:S-1-5-21-1427734210-1040034221-1187108973-513:513:
Kacper:S-1-5-21-1427734210-1040034221-1187108973-1001:11001:

[-- Attachment #4: passwd --]

SYSTEM:*:18:544:,S-1-5-18::
LocalService:*:19:544:U-NT AUTHORITY\LocalService,S-1-5-19::
NetworkService:*:20:544:U-NT AUTHORITY\NetworkService,S-1-5-20::
Administratorzy:*:544:544:,S-1-5-32-544::
TrustedInstaller:*:4294967294:4294967294:U-NT SERVICE\TrustedInstaller,S-1-5-80-956008885-3418522649-1831038044-1853292631-2271478464::
Administrator:unused:500:513:U-Domek\Administrator,S-1-5-21-1427734210-1040034221-1187108973-500:/home/Administrator:/bin/zsh
Gość:unused:501:513:U-Domek\Gość,S-1-5-21-1427734210-1040034221-1187108973-501:/home/Gość:/bin/zsh
HomeGroupUser$:unused:1003:513:HomeGroupUser$,U-Domek\HomeGroupUser$,S-1-5-21-1427734210-1040034221-1187108973-1003:/home/HomeGroupUser$:/bin/zsh
Kacper:unused:1001:513:Kacper Michajłow,U-Domek\Kacper,S-1-5-21-1427734210-1040034221-1187108973-1001:/home/Kacper:/bin/zsh

* Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.4.0-0.4
@ 2015-11-29 18:23                   ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2015-11-29 18:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Nov 29 15:10, Kacper Michajlow wrote:
> > On Nov 29 02:16, Andrey Repin wrote:
> >> Greetings, Kacper Michajlow!

> >> Uh-oh.
> >> Do you, by any chance, have /etc/passwd file?
> >> Or a user comment changing relevant information?
> >
> > I agree with Andrey here: Uh oh!
> >
> > The mkdir trace contains a suspicious snippet which is the reason
> > the mkdir call doesn't manage to post-process the ACL:
> >
> >   [...] pwdgrp::fetch_account_from_windows: LookupAccountSidW (S-1-5-32-1001), Win32 error 1332
> >   [...] /[...]/security.cc:337 status 0xC0000078 -> windows error 1337
> >
> > Status 0xC0000078 aka Win32 error 1337 means "invalid SID".  And the
> > SID 1-5-32-1001 is in fact invalid.  The S-1-5-32 prefix denotes a builtin
> > account, but the RID 1001 is invalid for a builtin group.  1001 is the
> > RID of your user account, though, but that would be prefixed by the SID
> > of your machine, which looks like S-1-5-21-XXXXXXXX-YYYYYYYY-ZZZZZZZZ.
> > I don't see how this broken SID came into life, unless your /etc/passwd
> > and/or /etc/group files are broken (hand edited perhaps?).
>
> I guess I only changed shell to zsh in /etc/passwd, but no other
> changes were made. So I have no idea how they could get corrupted
> either.

They aren't.  There is no 1-5-32-1001 SID in those files and both files
look entirely insuspicious.  Given that Cygwin doesn't create any such
SID from scratch, I'm totally puzzled where this SID is coming from.
Your mkdir trace output doesn't show this SID anywhere else either.
This definitely requires more debugging...

> $ icacls test
> test NULL SID:(DENY)(Rc,S)
>      DOMEK\Kacper:(F)
>      DOMEK\Kacper:(RX)
>      Wszyscy:(RX)
>      NULL SID:(OI)(CI)(IO)(DENY)(Rc,S)
>      TWORCA-WLASCICIEL:(OI)(CI)(IO)(F)
>      GRUPA TWORCOW:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
>      Wszyscy:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
>
> $ icacls test/test
> test/test NULL SID:(DENY)(Rc,S)
>           DOMEK\Kacper:(F)
>           DOMEK\Kacper:(RX)
>           Wszyscy:(RX)
>           NULL SID:(OI)(CI)(IO)(DENY)(Rc,S)
>           TWORCA-WLASCICIEL:(OI)(CI)(IO)(F)
>           GRUPA TWORCOW:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)
>           Wszyscy:(OI)(CI)(IO)(RX)

Looks better now.

> BTW. icacls doesn't handle UTF-8 characters well. Just saying.

Heh, yeah.  But given that icacls is a Windows tool, not a Cygwin
tool, I'm rather relaxed about this ;)  I'm wondering about the
lack of UTF-8 support in most Windows CLI tools myself.

> > - Try chmod 755 test/test again.
>
> Works.

Ok, that's good to know.  Now I just have to find out where this
weird SID was created :-P

> > - Also, would you mind to attach your /etc/passwd, /etc/group and
> >   /etc/nsswitch.conf files to your reply?
>
> /etc/nsswitch.conf has only commented out default values. Two others
> are attached. To make this clear, I never edited those files except
> zsh change

Not even the group entry for group 11001?  It doesn't look like an
entry which would get created automatically.

> so if they are corrupted in any way they must have been
> produced like that. Though it probably was over the year ago when I
> installed cygwin on this machine.

No, the files look ok, basically.

> I personally am fine with abandoning /etc/passwd and /etc/group. This
> is good enough solution for me. Though there might be other people
> with the same issue.

This seems to be a bug in Cygwin, and with the content of your files I
finally managed to reproduce the issue.  I'm planning to debug this next
week and, hopefully, come up with a patch.  It would be nice if you
could do another test then in your environment :}

@ 2015-11-29 20:29                     ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2015-11-29 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Nov 29 18:10, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Nov 29 15:10, Kacper Michajlow wrote:
> > > Status 0xC0000078 aka Win32 error 1337 means "invalid SID".  And the
> > > SID 1-5-32-1001 is in fact invalid.  The S-1-5-32 prefix denotes a builtin
> > > account, but the RID 1001 is invalid for a builtin group.  1001 is the
> > > RID of your user account, though, but that would be prefixed by the SID
> > > of your machine, which looks like S-1-5-21-XXXXXXXX-YYYYYYYY-ZZZZZZZZ.
> > > I don't see how this broken SID came into life, unless your /etc/passwd
> > > and/or /etc/group files are broken (hand edited perhaps?).
> >
> > I guess I only changed shell to zsh in /etc/passwd, but no other
> > changes were made. So I have no idea how they could get corrupted
> > either.
>
> They aren't.  There is no 1-5-32-1001 SID in those files and both files
> look entirely insuspicious.  Given that Cygwin doesn't create any such
> SID from scratch, I'm totally puzzled where this SID is coming from.
> Your mkdir trace output doesn't show this SID anywhere else either.
> This definitely requires more debugging...

I think I found it.  The problem was the handling of Microsoft Accounts
on machines still using passwd and group files.  And the additional
group entry for the user with a gid different from the user's uid was
required to uncover this problem.  This is fortunately a border case,
but the fix seemed to be simple so I applied it and added a comment
so as not to forget why we have to do that.

> > Works.
>
> Ok, that's good to know.  Now I just have to find out where this
> weird SID was created :-P

That fall into place after I realized what was happening.  The gid
1001 didn't exist in /etc/group so Cygwin calls the function to
evaluate a SID from a computed UID/GID, and this in turn generated
the invalid 1-5-32-1001 SID.  WHile writing this I realized that
I should harden this part of the code to accept only RIDs < 1000...

> > I personally am fine with abandoning /etc/passwd and /etc/group. This
> > is good enough solution for me. Though there might be other people
> > with the same issue.
>
> This seems to be a bug in Cygwin, and with the content of your files I
> finally managed to reproduce the issue.  I'm planning to debug this next
> week and, hopefully, come up with a patch.  It would be nice if you
> could do another test then in your environment :}

I just uploaded new developer snapshots to https://cygwin.com/snapshots/
and a new test release 2.4.0-0.6 with the aforementioned patch.  Please
give any of them a try.

@ 2015-11-30 10:02                       ` Kacper Michajlow
From: Kacper Michajlow @ 2015-11-30 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

>> > I guess I only changed shell to zsh in /etc/passwd, but no other
>> > changes were made. So I have no idea how they could get corrupted
>> > either.
>>
>> They aren't.  There is no 1-5-32-1001 SID in those files and both files
>> look entirely insuspicious.  Given that Cygwin doesn't create any such
>> SID from scratch, I'm totally puzzled where this SID is coming from.
>> Your mkdir trace output doesn't show this SID anywhere else either.
>> This definitely requires more debugging...
>
> I think I found it.  The problem was the handling of Microsoft Accounts
> on machines still using passwd and group files.  And the additional
> group entry for the user with a gid different from the user's uid was
> required to uncover this problem.  This is fortunately a border case,
> but the fix seemed to be simple so I applied it and added a comment
> so as not to forget why we have to do that.
>
>> > Works.
>>
>> Ok, that's good to know.  Now I just have to find out where this
>> weird SID was created :-P
>
> That fall into place after I realized what was happening.  The gid
> 1001 didn't exist in /etc/group so Cygwin calls the function to
> evaluate a SID from a computed UID/GID, and this in turn generated
> the invalid 1-5-32-1001 SID.  WHile writing this I realized that
> I should harden this part of the code to accept only RIDs < 1000...
>
>> > I personally am fine with abandoning /etc/passwd and /etc/group. This
>> > is good enough solution for me. Though there might be other people
>> > with the same issue.
>>
>> This seems to be a bug in Cygwin, and with the content of your files I
>> finally managed to reproduce the issue.  I'm planning to debug this next
>> week and, hopefully, come up with a patch.  It would be nice if you
>> could do another test then in your environment :}
>
> I just uploaded new developer snapshots to https://cygwin.com/snapshots/
> and a new test release 2.4.0-0.6 with the aforementioned patch.  Please
> give any of them a try.

I can confirm that the issue is fixed in 2.4.0-0.6. Thanks for great support!

-Kacper

* Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.4.0-0.4
@ 2015-11-30 16:02                         ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2015-11-30 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin