* cygwin@cygwin.com
@ 2009-07-27  2:00 leena21
From: leena21 @ 2009-07-27  2:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

hi all,

I would appriciaite if some can tell me which  floating point format is used
in Cygwin environment ?
Regards
Leena

* cygwin@cygwin.com
@ 2019-04-26  9:47 kjur
From: kjur @ 2019-04-26  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

cygwin   +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
开各地正规普通增值税票,点优惠,包真。
详电:陈红{女士}
手机:135 9014 5089
业务QQ:1248802718

* cygwin@cygwin.com
@ 2015-08-03 17:26 Nicholas Clark
From: Nicholas Clark @ 2015-08-03 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi all,

I remember seeing a bunch of traffic on the subject of rebasing a few
years ago, with people saying that it wouldn't be necessary once we
moved over to 64-bit Cygwin. Did that wind up being true?

I've got some in-house tools that some of our developers want to use
on Cygwin, and I've been thinking about the best way to maintain
remote installations. If I use some kind of scripted
deployment/update, do I actually need to keep everything rebased?

-Nick

* cygwin@cygwin.com
@ 2001-12-04  3:09 Thomas Schindler
From: Thomas Schindler @ 2001-12-04  3:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello again,

sorry having bothered you, I should read the mailing list before sending a
question. I found the answer a couple fo threads before. Sorry again.

Thomas