public inbox for docbook-tools-discuss@sourceware.org
From: "Alex Birkett" <alex@birkett.co.uk>
To: "Norman Walsh" <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Cc: <docbook-tools-discuss@sourceware.cygnus.com>
Subject: Re: db2html publishes bibliography on front pages
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 22:49:00 -0000	[thread overview]

I am honoured to receive your email. I will attempt to explain myself more
clearly. The page attached to the previous email was the front page
generated by jade (db2html). The section titled "references" is a
bibliography. The source sgml is included here:

<bibliography>
<title>References</title>
<biblioentry id="WEB1">
<abbrev>WEB1</abbrev>
<title><ulink
url=" http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/uguide/tomcat_u
g.html"></ulink> Tomcat - A Minimalistic User's Guide</title>
</biblioentry>
</bibliography>

The bibliography is placed at the end of the sgml source document (I don't
think that this makes much difference anyway). BTW db2pdf places the
bibliography at the end of the document as I wish.