public inbox for docbook-tools-discuss@sourceware.org
* xmlto (XSL tool-chain frontend)
@ 2001-10-26 13:23 ` Tim Waugh
From: Tim Waugh @ 2001-10-26 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docbook-tools-discuss

I made a package called xmlto.  It does for XSL what jw does for
DSSSL.  Whereas jw is a Jade wrapper, xmlto is a wrapper around the
XSL-T processor.

It's currently implemented for xsltproc as the XSL-T processor, and
passivetex for conversions from XSL-FO.

It also converts to man pages uses db2man.xsl, which I have enhanced
somewhat (I think the output is comparable to that from
docbook2man-spec.pl).

Please take a look and let me know if this is a useful tool, or if it
needs changing before it becomes useful.

http://cyberelk.net/tim/xmlto/

Tim.
*/

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 232 bytes --]

* xmlto (XSL tool-chain frontend)
@ 2001-11-27  3:32 ` Tim Waugh
From: Tim Waugh @ 2001-11-27  3:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docbook-tools-discuss