public inbox for docbook-tools-discuss@sourceware.org
* SGML beautifier?
@ 2002-12-20 19:23 Hugo van der Kooij
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Hugo van der Kooij @ 2002-12-20 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docbook-tools-discuss

Hi,

Is there a way to reformat (and indent correctly) an existing DocBook SGML
document?

I don't use (x)emacs nor am I willing to do so. I have the habit of
editting from a remote terminal or sometimes even a real life local
terminal (vt420) but would like to reformat some of my documents as I have
been too lazy in the past.

Any suggestions?

Hugo.

--
All email send to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
    hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/