public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
From: Arjen Markus <arjen.markus895@gmail.com>
To: Roland Hughes <roland@logikalsolutions.com>
Cc: Bernhard Reutner-Fischer <rep.dot.nop@gmail.com>,
	Roland Hughes via Fortran <fortran@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: Re: F77 indexed file support
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 09:09:56 +0100	[thread overview]

Right, 3270 was the terminal. Wonderful beasts :).

Anyway, this reminded me of an experiment I did a couple of years ago with
wrapping the BerkeleyDB library in Fortran. I never had much use for it,
but it works for small enough value of "work".

But this is diverting a lot from the purpose of this mailing list.

Regards,

Arjen

Op wo 8 mrt 2023 om 16:21 schreef Roland Hughes <roland@logikalsolutions.com