public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: target/4244: Explicit template instantiation in library files broken
@ 2003-01-11  1:47 bangerth
From: bangerth @ 2003-01-11  1:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: derrick, gcc-bugs, gcc-prs, nobody

Synopsis: Explicit template instantiation in library files broken

State-Changed-From-To: feedback->closed
State-Changed-By: bangerth
State-Changed-When: Fri Jan 10 17:47:12 2003
State-Changed-Why:
    Apparently fixed.

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=4244

* Re: target/4244: Explicit template instantiation in library files broken
@ 2003-01-11  1:36 Derrick Bass
From: Derrick Bass @ 2003-01-11  1:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR target/4244; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Derrick Bass <derrick@caltech.edu>
To: bangerth@dealii.org, derrick@caltech.edu, gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org,
   gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org, nobody@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: target/4244: Explicit template instantiation in library files broken
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 17:34:30 -0800

 It appears that you are right. On Mac OS X 10.2.3 this appears to be
 fixed. gcc -v gives
 Reading specs from /usr/libexec/gcc/darwin/ppc/3.1/specs
 Thread model: posix
 Apple Computer, Inc. GCC version 1161, based on gcc version 3.1
 20020420 (prerelease)

 Derrick

 Begin forwarded message:

@ 2003-01-11  0:42 bangerth