public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* RE: target/6884: [v850] GCC overwrites return address
@ 2003-05-13 17:56 Dara Hazeghi
From: Dara Hazeghi @ 2003-05-13 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR target/6884; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dara Hazeghi <dhazeghi@yahoo.com>
To: Turkia Veikko <Veikko.Turkia@enermet.fi>
Cc: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: RE: target/6884: [v850] GCC overwrites return address
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 10:51:12 -0700 (PDT)

From: Dara Hazeghi @ 2003-05-13  8:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR target/6884; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dara Hazeghi <dhazeghi@yahoo.com>
To: Turkia Veikko <Veikko.Turkia@enermet.fi>
Cc: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 01:18:57 -0700 (PDT)

 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-

 > > trail&database=gcc&pr=6884
 > >
 > > Hello,
 > >
 > > this bug report is against a version of gcc that
 > was never officially
 > > released. Could you please check your testcase
 > against a current
 > > official gcc release (such as 3.2.3) and report
 > back the results?
 > > Thanks,
 > >
 > > Dara
 http://search.yahoo.com

* Re: target/6884: [v850] GCC overwrites return address
@ 2003-05-12 10:39 steven
From: steven @ 2003-05-12 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-bugs, gcc-prs, nobody, veikko.turkia

Synopsis: [v850] GCC overwrites return address

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: steven
State-Changed-When: Mon May 12 10:39:24 2003
State-Changed-Why:
    Feedback requested.

@ 2003-05-10 23:36 Dara Hazeghi
From: Dara Hazeghi @ 2003-05-10 23:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR target/6884; it has been noted by GNATS.