* Article suggestion (note for admin)
@ 2023-11-07 15:56 Dwayne Jacobs
From: Dwayne Jacobs @ 2023-11-07 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GCC Team

Hi GCC Team,

I wanted to follow up once more regarding the latest STD statistics in the US.

As I mentioned previously, I believe the data could be a useful resource for your audience.

You can find the full report here: https://backgroundchecks.org/which-states-have-the-most-stds.html

If you're the person who updates your page, would you be open to including our updated report?

Let me know your thoughts,

Dwayne Jacobs
Director of Public Outreach
BackgroundChecks.org
d.jacobs@backgroundchecksmailing.org

If you don't think this resource would be helpful, just reply with “unsubscribe."

* Re: Article suggestion (note for admin)
@ 2023-11-07 19:01 ` carl hansen
From: carl hansen @ 2023-11-07 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: d.jacobs; +Cc: GCC Team