* too many 'changed' entries
@ 2003-03-24 10:49 Dirk Schenkewitz
From: Dirk Schenkewitz @ 2003-03-24 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats, Dirk.Schenkewitz

Hi All,

Can someone give me a hint to get rid of this:

Every time a PR is edited (via Gnatsweb) it happens that stuff is noted as
'changed' in the Audit-Trail, although the only "change" was the formatting,
and even there the user did not change anything - all of this happens auto-
matically.

As an example, here is something I found in one audit-trail.
/
| Description-Changed-From-To: In einer Mehrfachauswahl wird auf einen String mit einem '#D ' abgefragt. Entspricht der Wert,
| verläuft zunächst alles gut. Entspricht der Wert nicht und muss er nur überlesen werden, kommt Fehler: Variable Konstante
| erwartet.
| ->In einer Mehrfachauswahl wird auf einen String mit einem '#D
| ' abgefragt. Entspricht der Wert, verläuft zunächst alles
| gut. Entspricht der Wert nicht und muss er nur überlesen
| werden, kommt Fehler: Variable Konstante erwartet.
\

We're using Gnatsweb v3.99.3, Gnats v4.0-beta1 (taken from the GnatsWeb
display) - is this a known bug which can be removed by updating, perhaps ?
Or did I make a configuration mistake ?
Or is it the fault of my favourite browser (Opera 7.0), running on Win-NT 4.0 ?

Happy coding
	dirk
--
Dirk Schenkewitz

InterFace AG                 fon: +49 (0)89 / 610 49 - 126
Leipziger Str. 16            fax: +49 (0)89 / 610 49 - 83
D-82008 Unterhaching
http://www.interface-ag.de   mailto:dirk.schenkewitz@interface-ag.de