public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* question about function combobox
@ 2001-08-23 14:56 Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2001-08-23 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Insight List

I'm debugging jc1 (the Java compiler part of gcc) -- code I don't know
all that well.

Today I tried to use the function combobox on the source window.  I
was surprised to find that it was not in alphabetical order.  I had to
scan the list of functions to find the one I was interested in.  This
took me quite a while.  In fact it was simpler to switch back to the
editor, see what line I was on, and then switch back to Insight so I
could simply scroll down to that line.

Is there a reason why the function names aren't alphabetical?
This would be a simple change in SrcWin::fillFuncCB.

Tom