public inbox for libabigail@sourceware.org
From: v <vsochat@gmail.com>
To: Ben Woodard <woodard@redhat.com>
Cc: Ben Woodard via Libabigail <libabigail@sourceware.org>
Subject: Re: Testing Setup - More Tests and Automation?
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 19:57:12 -0600	[thread overview]

Going to give this one more shot in case it works without the image (and I
don't get flagged as spam...)

if you didn't see my attached message below Ben's, please unwrap the email
and look! 👇

Also Dodji I heard from a little bird that you are competing in a national
championship this weekend? Kick @ss!! Just forget about work until then
because being a national champion (or even contender) is so much cooler :)