public inbox for libabigail@sourceware.org
From: v <vsochat@gmail.com>
To: Mark Wielaard <mark@klomp.org>
Cc: Ben Woodard via Libabigail <libabigail@sourceware.org>
Subject: Re: Testing Setup - More Tests and Automation?
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 16:46:49 -0600	[thread overview]

My desire is that the project attracts new developers, and from a
standpoint of data and numbers an easy way to do that is using GitHub. My
feelings about software freedom are not even related to this discussion, so
you need not bring up points about me personally. This is my feedback.

I hope y'all can come up with a plan to create a libabigail developer
community, because I don't see it. Take care, I think I've said my piece
and I'm done.