public inbox for newlib@sourceware.org
* Online documentation revisions
@ 2023-09-26 15:27 Sam Edge
From: Sam Edge @ 2023-09-26 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Newlib

Hi Corinna et al.

It's my first time here so apologies if I'm being thick.

Is there any way to see the online documentation for Newlib for a given
release?

I often get lumbered with having to use older revisions (3.0.0!) that
don't come with source or pre-built HTML or other documentation. (Yes,
STM, I'm talking to you!)

Is there a way to see the state of the online docs at a given revision?

Cheers.

--
Sam Edge